Carolina roll call.

sickslow

Reaction score
Mitchell county on the weekend and charlotte during the weekdays because i go to uncc. I wouldnt mind driving a little ways for a quality jib with oem gaskets and machined heads. Most people just want to check the heads

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

extreme3807

Reaction score
Yeah i live off of main street in summerville. I am 24. Couple guys on the forum live in summerville also

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Lowdown89

Reaction score
By the way, PHP is having a benefit dyno day on June 16th for Morgan Wildman! There's a thread about it on the .org that I can pm you the link to if you would like more info.... Info has been posted on some cumminGs and duramax forums as well so there oughta be a large turnout! I know I will be there and it would be cool to get a big PSA group there!

true98jeep

Reaction score
Troutman NC here. I just moved my truck down there while home last month for 2 weeks. Can anybody recommend me some diesel shops around the Troutman Mooresville/Statesville area? In case something happens when I am oversea's I would like to have a decent place the misses could take the truck too.

David N

Reaction score
I already posted in here but I'm back to the Nashville/Rocky Mount NC area now. Just a little while from everywhere it feels like. Any of you that like to go to the track join this group on Facebook so we can meet up https://m.facebook.com/groups/707364165968237?ref=bookmark

I've been meaning to talk to you... I got a job offer working with a guy just south of Nashville on Sandy Cross Rd. About 2 miles from I95. Been thinking about moving there and wanted to ask you if you knew of any places for sale or rent in good areas...

Last edited:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I've been meaning to talk to you... I got a job offer working with a guy just south of Nashville on Sandy Cross Rd. About 2 miles from I95. Been thinking about moving there and wanted to ask you if you knew of any places for sale or rent in good areas...

Nash Produce?

There are lots of nice places for sell in and around Nashville for sure. You're kind of limited on renting places though. I found my house with the Zillow phone app and it is awesome. I recommend staying outside of Rocky Mount for sure though. The utilities are outrageous and other reasons... Look for places in Nashville, Red Oak, Bailey, Spring Hope, or maybe even Wilson. Let me know if I can help you in any way man.

David N

Reaction score
Nash Produce?

There are lots of nice places for sell in and around Nashville for sure. You're kind of limited on renting places though. I found my house with the Zillow phone app and it is awesome. I recommend staying outside of Rocky Mount for sure though. The utilities are outrageous and other reasons... Look for places in Nashville, Red Oak, Bailey, Spring Hope, or maybe even Wilson. Let me know if I can help you in any way man.

Well... Sort of. He owns part of Nash Produce, but he's a farmer. His operation is behind Nash Produce. I'll get up with you sometime man. I need some pointers for sure.