Changed out the Borg Warner 84mm for a GT 55

dsmracing1

Reaction score
That is one badass truck. Sounded amazing when she came to life. I was in the silver 6.7 with the slip tank on the dyno right before ya...

Last edited:

Extended Power

Reaction score
That is one badass truck. Sounded amazing when she came to life. I was in the silver 6.7 with the slip tank on the dyno right before ya...

Thank you.:toast:
We should have worn name tags with our "Usernames" instead of our real names.
May have been easier to meet people.

Good times!

sootie

Reaction score
Thank you.

You should have tapped me on the shoulder and said hi.:toast:

I would've but you were busy fixing a small oil leak haha, I got a vid of your run-if you shoot me over your email I will send it to you...

Extended Power

Reaction score
Maybe this time??

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1141.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fn581%2FExtendedPower%2FMobile%2520Uploads%2F20150912_135559.mp4&title=">

Extended Power

Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more I realize that I was extremely lucky to have that happen on the dyno trailer, and not while blasting down the highway. :priest:

Extended Power

Reaction score
Well one thing is for sure...
They were definitely loading the trucks down, and running them to their full rpm range.

......I guess that's two things...LOL

matt92idi

Reaction score
Do you have rods in the motor? I know you have a stage 2 cam but curious about what else. Messaged you a few days ago to talk more about the set up

Extended Power

Reaction score
Cunningham rods.
Valve reliefs cut into pistons, gapless rings, with ceramic coated tops.
Billet flex plate
Complete rotating assembly is balanced.
Chromoly pushrods
Back cut valves
Beehive springs with 120# of seating pressure
Billet lpop gears
Bullet proof water pump. (2005)
Heavily modified intake manifold. (Was a Gogo intake)
Stock 2005 HPOP
My own home made secondary HPOP system
Warren Diesel 285/100 conventional injectors
Ceramic coated BD exhaust manifolds
My own up pipes, with external waste gate.
Compound turbos with all mounts and piping made by myself.
Backed with an NADP competition series 5R transmission.

Extended Power

Reaction score
Sent out a set of cores to Jesse to build into a set of hybrids, and sent my DPC converter back to raise the stall up to 2400.
Need year is gonna be fun!

Extended Power

Reaction score
Bunch of new trim ordered for the 'ol girl.
Clean her up a bit from when she was molested by the truck thieves back in 2012.
I don't like to see the bolt holes through the top box rail trim from when I had a headache rack on the back.
Ordered the front bumper tan colored trim as well, cuz at almost 13 years old, there are a bunch of nicks and scratches in it, and I have a new bumper that is getting a air inlet cut into it for the primary turbo.
Tail gate trim ordered as well.
Converter is now a DPC with 2400 stall. (Need to install)
New hybrid injectors are close to being completed, and shipped back.
Looking to get a DC Power 270XP or 300 XPS alternator. (Nothing wrong with the Mean Green 200 amp alternator, just not keeping up enough for the stereo.)
Swapped out the Nitto Terra Grappler 325/60/18's for a set of 305/60/18. (No more rubbing!)
Dropping the rear another 1-2", and pulling the bags out of the front, as I don't need them anymore, as the new tires don't rub.
Have a Swamps 48 or 58volt FICM...not sure...I bought it from imelmo. (Danny)
I keep asking if Bullet Proof Diesel will ever have a group buy on their FICMs, but they never respond in their own vendor add space...
So I guess I'm looking at purchasing their FICM here too.

And if anyone knows someone who has a perfect JL Audio 450/4v2 slash amp, lemme know please...it's the last piece of the stereo puzzle for my truck.

Last edited:

Extended Power

Reaction score
Purchased the DC Power 270-XP today.
Glad I didn't buy last night, as they started their Christmas sale today...10% off the price, and free shipping.:rockon:

Extended Power

Reaction score
Ull love the dc power.. going on 2 years with mine and hasn't skipped a beat. Sucker is strong for sure

I hope so.
I really have no complaints about the Mean Green, but it's just not enough to keep the batteries fully charged with the in town driving I do. (Not a lot of highway driving.)
I will post the Mean Green for sale on here, after the new one is installed, so if anyone is interested in a 200 amp alternator, lemme know.

Members online

No members online now.