Changing it up

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
we have a long way to go in PS for Fords... especially with seth and stuckey qualifing
9.0s...

phooker

Reaction score
I've finee the math and we need it. Aaron traps 139 on the limiter with overdrive . Prob could use a taller tire but still
And no one us really revving much past 4500
2wd and a gear vendors...but by doing this, you lose the weight that pushes one to a lenco to begin with.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
What does 1800lbs get you at the track? A half second? A full second?

This needs to happen!

Based on 10.8 @ 7600lbs, dropping 1800lbs puts it around 9.95 based on the hp calculator.

Based off 123mph @ 7600lbs, dropping to 5800 puts trap speed in the 134-135mpg range.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Also , not sure if you boys know, but a Lenco and 4wd are not a match made in heaven. Lotta extra work there. This would not be an option for a street truck. Google ms. misery to see a 4x4 with a Lenco. Only one I know of.

I forgot about the whole 4x4 thing. Ms Misery is a nasty bitch for sure.

pog

Reaction score
Based on 10.8 @ 7600lbs, dropping 1800lbs puts it around 9.95 based on the hp calculator.

Based off 123mph @ 7600lbs, dropping to 5800 puts trap speed in the 134-135mpg range.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

damn

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yeah my thoughts exactly. That's why I feel super street should be a 10.5 index class

glad someone saw this LOL and yep youre right D..but now SS you can have aftermarket fuel cell and a few other changes..I think we will see alot of fast ferds in the SS class and less in the PS... unless we want to piss the dodge crowd off double bulbing...but thats about the only chance we got LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
Brians helped out ever since ive bought the trans i paid the orignal cost and havent seen a bill since the first day ive bought it shipping has been covered all parts etc

motor is completly stock.. billet pushrods, rcd valvesprings, rcd cam, stock rods cyroed, stock pistons machined by DTS and cryoed, and new rocker arms that were cyroed also

Dang! That's a major hook up from BTS. Your build list sounds a lot better than stock, but I still am surprised it's holding together for the times that thing's putting down. Good luck with the progress.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
If it was an index class basically be run what you brung don't go faster than 10.5... Pro tree... Sounds fun to me

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Sounds like it would be a more competitive class. You could win with a slower truck if someone breaks.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Not only that its just more realistic. 11.9 fits the fast street truck class... Doesn't require a cage Ect. 10.5-10.9 would be a fast or hot street truck that if in a light chassis the average dude could build and afford.

Pro street would then be the sulivans Phill Taylor Aaron Rudolph of the world.... That's just my opinion but two classes running identical times seams retarded to me ...

Erikclaw

Reaction score
It is retarded and makes perfect sense to me. Hell I could even play in the street class.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online