Changing it up

3brorce

Reaction score
Power must come on way different in that H&S 6.7 triple turboed truck or why does his 4r seem to be lasting?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Glad all the parts failures on that truck are not on my dime, especially since I don't have a dime big enough to foot that kind of bill. Either way all the power stroke fans I'm sure are glad for the testing and progress you're making with the truck. does the current engine have stock rods still? if not, what are you running if you don't mind me asking? Despite not breaking your best record made on the single turbo I still think a lot of progress has been made. Good luck in your quest for a trans that'll consistently hold.
Brians helped out ever since ive bought the trans i paid the orignal cost and havent seen a bill since the first day ive bought it shipping has been covered all parts etc

motor is completly stock.. billet pushrods, rcd valvesprings, rcd cam, stock rods cyroed, stock pistons machined by DTS and cryoed, and new rocker arms that were cyroed also

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Why doesnt anyone have this setup in a single cab 4x4 with a fiberglass body?

I think they have more than proved that this setup makes the power.... Someone with less weight needs to take the idea and run with it (someone with more money than I haha)

Or MPD could just put it all into whitey :)

Somebody does. His name is Aaron Rudolph.

TurboM700

Reaction score
Is this truck driven on the street or is it a strip truck only?

That would have alot to do with Transmission choices.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I've finee the math and we need it. Aaron traps 139 on the limiter with overdrive . Prob could use a taller tire but still
And no one us really revving much past 4500

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online