compounds are running

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
well turns out that it works alot better when you have all the boots attached. :doh:

The boot on the intake of the high pressure turbo had blown off and I didnt know. I put it back on... rolled in to it truck felt alot stronger and made boost alot faster. Got to about 3/4 throttle and boost was climbing fast and it blew again at 40psi. Im going to try to get a better clamp tomorrow.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
sweet setup..get it dialed, im interested to see results! congrats.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Does it feel like it's faster? When I first did the twins, it ran about the same, but it wasn't fueling at all, completely smoke free, got the injectors on a bench and they flowed 140cc. That's why I asked.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
yeah if feels fast. But ive been driving around a stock truck while ive been working on it so my perception of fast is off. These injectors flow 325cc so my problem will be keeping ICP.

\Does anyone know how low ICP before It starts causing a problem? Is 3200 too low?

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
whats it running for boost matt? doesn't seem to be all that wild on the speedo but im sure its faster in person

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
after 3500 you lose more power than what you gain from the extra fuerl being dumped in from big stix

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.