8inchstroker

Reaction score
5Rw4Twrl.jpg
Thats some sick photochoping skills

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
X2 on the wide stance and 08 mirrors. Maybe even some cab lights?

No on cab lights... I do not want the rust that comes along with them. I want to keep her clean. My 02s roof is shot thanks to cab lights.

Wanted to stick with nemos but we'll see. Wheels first, than some tuning.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Now I feel like I have to keep my 7.3 on race to feel how this one does stock LOL

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
this thread makes me want another 6.0

eh, what am I saying... everything makes me want another 6.0 LOL

if only they weren't the most stolen vehicle in TX :(

webb06

Reaction score
Why are they the most stolen?

The door handles can be broken very easily to gain access to the unlock rod for the door, then bust the tumbler off and use a screwdriver to start it. My dad had an 03 stolen in Tulsa, OK 8 years ago. That's the explanation he got from the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Most stolen cause they go straight to mexico... I know that's how quite a few northern trucks end up. Running the border..

But yea it doesn't help their super easy to steal.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
border running and/or they're parted out... there's always a market for a running 6.0 motor, and the lariat/KR interiors fetch good money.

a clean 6.0 lariat will part out instantly for $2-3k... and they're dreadfully easy to steal. they go like hot cakes in your larger cities in TX :(

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
That's too bad. I could never let anything like that prevent me from owning something. Keep it on full coverage, GPS tracking, etc...

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
oh, I'll own another, it just keeps me from investing too much time/money in them...

I keep full coverage on everything. I don't put an alarm/GPS on them. If somebody joy rides my baby, I don't want it back!

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yup. If they want it they can have it. The new truck would put a bigger smile on my face than getting this one back. As long as non of my personal stuff was in it.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
oh, I'll own another, it just keeps me from investing too much time/money in them...

I keep full coverage on everything. I don't put an alarm/GPS on them. If somebody joy rides my baby, I don't want it back!

Exactly! If I could find one cheap that was in decent shape up here I would grab it and use it for my work/plow truck. I had mine for 7 years and loved it.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Well I think I'm tossing her up for sale. I'd much rather finish my LS swap funding for the IROC or just go with a WS6. Any thoughts on pricing?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I think you should just give it to me for what you've got in it dollar-wise and completely give away the labor you've put into it! :p

JK, I'm glad you're halfway across the earth from me lest I be tempted to buy another truck!