Dallas @ HSM: Single Cab 6.7

Reaction score
Well, piping and some other odds and ends should be back from the powder coater any day now. I'm excited to see how it all turned out.

Putting the truck on the dyno this afternoon to get some baseline numbers. Anyone want to take a guess on power? Bone stock truck with a Mini Maxx and box tunes on the "Performance" level.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Well, piping and some other odds and ends should be back from the powder coater any day now. I'm excited to see how it all turned out.

Putting the truck on the dyno this afternoon to get some baseline numbers. Anyone want to take a guess on power? Bone stock truck with a Mini Maxx and box tunes on the "Performance" level.

Nobody cares. Or 2700 HP with sparkle jeans on.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
476rwhp/960 tq. Thats what I dynoed at centex last summer with the canned h&s performance tuneLOL
I just wanna hit 600 and Ill be happy :poke:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got busy and haven't had the chance to run it yet. I'll do it first thing in the morning I promise. Remember that this is on our conservative dyno. I have a feeling it's going to be less than all of your guesses so far.

Reaction score
I'm curious to see how this comes out. I'm itching to start mine here real soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say I'll race to completion but I don't think there is ever a stopping point on these project.

While I'm over here talking about dynoing my stock setup you've got a pile of parts ready to start slapping on. I have a feeling yours is going to just appear one day all finished and such.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Not to get back in the caltrac deal, but I also had u bolts made at a spring shop. There is absolutely no different in ride from prior, they don't make any noise and the trucks shifts are definitely more firm and precise. They work great as far as I can tell, but the guy who set them up has years and years of experiences building chassis and building different suspension set ups. Like stated above, I think lack of experience with them is where 90% of people's major issues and complaint. There are definitely set ups out there that work and are less complicated, at that point it's just personal preference I guess.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
That game show was on TV in my doctors office this morning. That stupid song just keeps playing OVER and OVER in my head now LOL

Latest posts

Members online