Dallas @ HSM: Single Cab 6.7

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I would also say your dyno is low. Mine was in the high 400s and just shy of 1000ftlbs w/ the same setup on a conservative dyno.

Then again, that was before the de-tuned tunes (protecting the turbo) came out. Maybe we lost that much in tuning.

Reaction score
Yeah, mine has the current tunes on it which are a little more mild than the earlier versions. Our dyno is also conservative and always uncorrected.

On a side note, we ran a 1/4 mile test and it ran a couple of low 12's on the dyno. We are actually thinking about setting up two dynos side by side and doing dyno drag racing. We figure that way nobody ever has to worry about track conditions, 2wd vs 4wd, minimum weights, oil downs, etc... It's going to be revolutionary.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
On a side note, we ran a 1/4 mile test and it ran a couple of low 12's on the dyno. We are actually thinking about setting up two dynos side by side and doing dyno drag racing. We figure that way nobody ever has to worry about track conditions, 2wd vs 4wd, minimum weights, oil downs, etc... It's going to be revolutionary.

104f733aa0d9fbd2b52820ebcc3917a5.jpg

CWAY6.7

Reaction score

I wonder if mine would run 12s?
You can borrow your twin brother(my truck) for testing LOL

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Some days I wish it was having to hop in and out of it. It looks goofy with stock wheels and tires right now too

Edit: added an attached picture of how ratchet I look

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
I like it!!! We'll call it The Pro Dyno Racing League, PDRL for short. I vote sparkle britches for president:)
Never a chance to oil down the track, and the only down time is unstrapping and re-strapping the trucks. The crowd will love it.......Dallas your a genius.

Latest posts

Members online