Decided to do my first burn out....

mysticblu999

Reaction score
^^ holy hell! On my next attempt, I will get a video and post it here. Although, Im afraid of breaking it again.... Seriously.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

sootie

Reaction score
baby! :poke:

....j/k :) never let a small inconvenience stand in the way of a good burnout!:D

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I broke one a few years ago. It let go goibg through an intersection. Got another from a junkyard and it's been fine since. Though mine has a spool and had seen A LOT of abuse.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

packin45

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but but this EXACT same thing happened to my '11 f250.

Left side snapped during a power brake with e-locker engaged and traction control off

Sent from my iPhone

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but but this EXACT same thing happened to my '11 f250.

Left side snapped during a power brake with e-locker engaged and traction control off

Sent from my iPhone

Maybe I'm missing something but why put the e-locker on to do a burnout? I just turn traction control off hit the brake and then give it gas.

packin45

Reaction score
Then you know it won't be a one wheel peel.

Ya I'm no expert by any means. Got a lot to learn when it comes to cool stuff behind the wheel. But every time I leave it open diff, it's a one tire Fire.

Sent from my iPhone

dsberman94

Reaction score
If it's limited slip it should be able to lock up with a little bit of break pressure. Only issue with the e-locker is that it unlocks at something like 20 or 25 mph, but once both rears are spinning they should keep spinning.

Latest posts

Members online