Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
his rods are just now being shipped back to him. he hasn't been able to do anything since his parts have all been sent out to machine shops.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Just take some random part pics from the shop bs a little about doing this or that then snap some pics of brown boxes add in a few quotes from random people with various comments. It will confuse the masses. (Keep em in the dark feed them ****) that's how mushrooms are made right?

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
no... to far to travel. 19hrs on a truck with minimal testing at best... remember im changing stuff up and will have to do trial and error tuning and such.

Matt when it comes time to do testing you can trailer it up here, I live 5 miles away from international drag strip and Chris knows the owner so I'm sure they can get it set up so you can make passes this spring. We've got extra rooms at my house you could stay in, and between Chris and I we would have any tool you could need to do changes on it.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Phoenix mar10. Friday night testing. Saturday nhrda event. I'll have a trailer load of tools. So if you need a hand just yell at us

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Here Is a pic to keep y'all off my back lol

ca222ef6.jpg

Extended Power

Reaction score
Are you using both coolers?

Primary discharge through the "stock" intercooler. (cuz it's only about 40-45psi)

Secondary's discharge through the water/air intercooler?????

Is that one rated for more then 70 psi?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
there is only one cooler. It didnt have one before

rated for 150psi it is tested at 170psi for 30 seconds before it leaves the factory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.