Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Slacker. LOL It took them 16 months to make them the first time. Talk about frustrating.

WOW! :doh:

Talked to them and he was like I just got some sets in to work on and ill call you when we get to them. I ask whats the turn around on them.... He said 3 days.... I said the have been there since early December. He was like OH! whats your name, blah blah. :mad:

imelmo

Reaction score
What's getting done to the rods? Just getting checked out or something?

Mdub707

Reaction score
I used to be able to get Carillo rods @ about 1/2 of MSRP... I still kick myself for not getting them when I could.

Glad to see this build moving forward! I've been following this build since it was a yellow ranger that was bagged on 20's... haha

imelmo

Reaction score
I've been following this build since it was a yellow ranger that was bagged on 20's... haha

LOL I actually towed that piece from Florida to Houston with the Orange truck. It accidentally got covered in black smoke on the way and had PSN stuff written in the soot. LOL

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
LOL I will tim thanks for the heads up.

Turns out he found them... nothing was done yet. He said they would call me when they get done...... Heard that before, and been waiting for months :(

Extended Power

Reaction score
LOL I will tim thanks for the heads up.

Turns out he found them... nothing was done yet. He said they would call me when they get done...... Heard that before, and been waiting for months :(

That sucks.

I sent my rods back to Cunningham to get checked over.
Jim was always able to talk to me on the phone.
Quick turn around for sure...I sent them away before going up to work, and I got them back on the next set of days off.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
anyone who wants this thread to go faster can call Crowler their self and tell them to get my rods done... maybe you will get farther than me. :fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online