Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
What injectors are you running I'm not sure if it was said.

345cc hypermax hybrids

I would get a new internet provider. Wild blue is horrible! Verizon 4G FTW! LOL

Good luck on the shake down passes! Come on 9's!!!

dont have many ISPs to choose from where i live and its pretty cheap. Your Verizon 4g wouldn't have a chance out here btw.

also dont expect 9s. heck dont even expect 10s LOL

Last edited:

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Its okay. I don't get 4g either, but 3g is really good even in the boonies where I live. 4g has expanded enough though that just a couple miles toward Wichita and I get it. Its pretty awesome! Either way, even 3g would be better than that! Lol!

And don't sell yourself short. I bet that thing will run its ass off once its dialed in!

vcassens

Reaction score
you should take or should have taken the laptop with an air card to the track with you we wold be seeing them NOW so hurry up already

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Learned alot! Learned my starter is bad and once it gets hot you can't start it again... (first time at the water box it died after the burn out had to pull it back to pits.)

Let it cool off started it and went to the lanes, left it running (because I can't restart it) got hot I just wanted to do a Sunday drive pass. No burn out left soft no boost, was watching my edge and boost was in the teens and wasn't doing much more (bout 1/8th maybe a 1/4 throttle ) so I give it alittle more. It's pulling pretty good and then my hot side pipe blows off the truck, not comes apart, blows the entire pipe off the truck and dinging down the track lol. Had to of been more that 17psi. Should have been watching the annalog boost gauge

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Well it wasn't pretty but he was able to make 1 pseudo pass. Dead batteries and a dragging starter wis the first problem. And when he finally was able to make one pass he blew a pipe completely off the truck at about the thousand foot mark. Then the brakes locked up. good news is nothing major happened and he knows exactly what to fix so hopefully it'll be buttoned up for indy. Motor sounds great and I think he's really close to being able to make some full passes. Obviously has some kinks to workout but I don't think you can expect much more for the first time out... especially since the motor was just started on wednesday

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Life is a learning process! Dont forget you just put this thing together and started it for the first time in who knows how long, only a few short hours ago.

eff the map sensor readings and a big L O L @ blowing a hot side boot at 17psi... time to break out the welder!

By the way I sure as hell hope you bastards got a video of that pipe dancing on the drag strip

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.