Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Dalpilot

Reaction score
We weighed 4510 at TS, with me in it. Had to be 4499 and below for my class, so I had a big crap, took out what I could and got it down to 4472. Don't get frustrated, she is a real b!tch, but if you get her broke in right, she will run. Glad to see it back out again. Best of luck to you. Its a solid chassis.

1baddually

Reaction score
Hope to see you at Indy. We are leaving thursday night. Maybe we can get a race in. Can't wait to see that thing in person. Looks mean.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
Don't forget to mention the fact that you let out of it and still pulled that mph. Once its dialed it will turn that frown upside down haha

Dustball8504

Reaction score
123mph is good for LOW 11s, and if you let out of it and still pulled that I can't see why 10s on fuel won't be easy.

What is the goal with Deranged now?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Oh I'm not up set Matt! I'm happy. I was going to boost more for the launch and spray a baby jet if they would have let me run again but couldn't get her cooled off in time. It was hot!

Reaction score
GOAL? GOAL? the goal is to actually get to any event and get it make a full pass:) J/K I too am eagerly waiting to see the beast put out