Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

JMart

Reaction score
Jmart did you end up with dannys truck?

NO that was my poor attempt at an arrow pointing down. It is the 04 in 02BigD's sig getting the 6.0 delete.

I wanted to pick up Danny's but didn't have the cash at the time. I would have done the same thing though. Swap out that motor and hope that it took the bad luck with it.

Dalpilot

Reaction score
Damn Matt, I thought it was me all this time. That truck just seems to not want to be on the track. I say you beat the piss out of it and show her no mercy. I found that when I treated her like a 2.00 hooker she cooperated more. When I babied it and treated it well it gave me nothing but problems.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I haven't had any big problems. It's a dedicated race truck. To think your not going to have problems is stupid. It's my fault for trying to rush it and try to make it to the track this week end. I mean just a injector issue? That's easy! I was just pissed because it happend at 6 the night of the TNT lol

java

Reaction score
I hope he gets it all figured out, id love to see this thing run!

JMart

Reaction score
I know he's having a few issues but should have it worked out and at Ennis next weekend.
Hopefully he doesn't break it in Denton this weekend first. I want to see it run again in person but have a wedding keeping me away this weekend.

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
The thing that bother's me is that deranged isn't traping 140+mph with the injector and turbo set up it has. Is it possible that the truck is to light to put enough load to fully light the turbo's going down the track? But i'm sure once everything is sorted out it will rocket down the track.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i don't think you're the only one that's frustrated haha. I'm sure he'll get it worked out. he just downsized the turbos last week.

Latest posts

Members online