Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Going to try to take it to the track Friday if all goes right.

we got our engine put back together. we are heading to orlando speed world today around 3 to do alittle tnt. same setup. stock turbo and alot more nitrous...........hopefully no melted pistons this time..........keep me posted on your times. cant wait to line up with you. maybe at the finals we can talk randy into letting us do a pass together.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!! How she runs cooler for you lol

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Well bad news, had 2 break downs this morning and one knocked the tractor out so now I'm in a 50s era super 90 and I have slowed to a crawl lol it's going to take a while to finish
2ba51053.jpg

I would love to have an old Super 90 like that. We ran one for years pulling the square bale trailer. I spent many, many summers driving either the Super 90 or the Ford 3930 pulling the square trailers. Then when I was big enough to actually be effective in throwing bales on the trailer I lost my drivers seat to my younger brother and had to load. That sucked. We had far less hay than you though. I run an an awesome Kubota hydrostatic w/loader now. Still miss the old tractors.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I would love to have an old Super 90 like that. We ran one for years pulling the square bale trailer. I spent many, many summers driving either the Super 90 or the Ford 3930 pulling the square trailers. Then when I was big enough to actually be effective in throwing bales on the trailer I lost my drivers seat to my younger brother and had to load. That sucked. We had far less hay than you though. I run an an awesome Kubota hydrostatic w/loader now. Still miss the old tractors.

We have 2 super 90s lol

1baddually

Reaction score
Drove 2 and a half hrs to te track and it got rained out.... Didn't like the idea of racing on friday the 13th anyway

us to 2.5 hour drive. track sucked. to many ricers tearing up the track and no track prep. spun the tires every pass. but still drove it on the trailer when we were done so i guess it wasnt to bad. just have to wait on gainesville to open back up. its only about 45 min away. much better drive.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
We have 2 super 90s lol

You should send one to me here in North GA. Good used tractors are few and far between here. All the guys from South GA buy em' up. I will have my dad's 3930 when he decides to get rid of it, come hell or high water, that tractor is mine.LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.