Reaction score
-96B2-41BF-BFE3-2BCE0B2630ED-9256-000004F7579DA022.jpg

Got a spate one laying around

Translated from hillbilly, with tapatalk
Engineers clear the way!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think its your ability to attract unbelievably good luck Matt, sucks to hear man.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
its really not a big deal at all. Just swapping the rocker boxes... (and clean the other ones good enough to paint them :doh: ) just pissed that I dont know why it did that lol oh well. Im addressing some much much bigger problems while I have a few parts out.

imelmo

Reaction score
That chassis has some weird juju.

:lookaround: :doh: LOL

I had it briefly just to race while Tim didn't have time. Ran perfect at his house. I pulled it off the trailer, drove about a block or two without even getting on it and started hearing a knock. Still irks the crap out of me.

02BigD

Reaction score

I had it briefly just to race while Tim didn't have time. Ran perfect at his house. I pulled it off the trailer, drove about a block or two without even getting on it and started hearing a knock. Still irks the crap out of me.

Seriously. I don't know Matt, so please not saying anything about him or his efforts. I've read about this truck for so long, it started when I was a troll on PSN and CompDex, that was a long time ago. Some of THE best shops have worked on this truck, it is just bizarre!

Nah. Its just a 6.0 LOL

I feel ya. Notice my sig? :poke:

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score

Danny you had one of those trucks

Latest posts

Members online