Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
We just had a 6.4 come to the shop with one of the turbos have the shaft completely snapped and playing around in the housing. 100% stock truck, 10K miles out of warranty. Its getting a set of Industrials = D

This build isnt going fast enough LOL, i cant wait to see this thing in action again.

job security :toast:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Come on guys, this isnt about 6.4's. This is the 6.0 section about a 6.0 truck. Lets not clutter the thread up.

words to live by... im cracking down on the derails a little

I cleaned it up a bit but for most part this thread has been good, lets keep it like that

Thanks

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Yeah you 6.4 guys piss off. Soon enough Deranged with a 6L is gonna kick all your butts. Believe it

Get r done ehhhhh

I'm sure if there's anything anyone can do here to help you, pm them. I'm 100% that everyone would help to continue to get this project up and running. Tim did a great job getting it going and looks like now your finishing it.

Hopefully you can make NHRDA season opener march 10 in phoenix

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Yeah you 6.4 guys piss off. Soon enough Deranged with a 6L is gonna kick all your butts. Believe it

Get r done ehhhhh

I'm sure if there's anything anyone can do here to help you, pm them. I'm 100% that everyone would help to continue to get this project up and running. Tim did a great job getting it going and looks like now your finishing it.

Hopefully you can make NHRDA season opener march 10 in phoenix

Whoa, havent you read, its going to be done by the 1st of the year. LOL:slap:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Look in next month's diesel power...I sent em a letter outlining the project, they will be with you shortly about coming down on the 1st to see it start up LOL

Im not going to be worth much on the 1st.... having a new years party then have the ostate bowl game the 2nd..... tell them to reschedule to march LOL

Latest posts

Members online