DI Street Twin turbo compound project

Sinister 7.3

Reaction score
Once I start tearing into it again in a couple months I'll prolly change my mind and go with something bigger prolly 450/400 we'll see what happens don't think I'm gonna do much more though I'm ready for a new project

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Any particular reason you are picking that size?

A 200% nozzles could never come close to emptying that much fuel in a usable amount of time.

That is what i was thinking and was going to post it, BUT you beat me to it!!!

But If i were to Get my injectors built again. I would go with 400/200 And have all the High speed mods they can do, Thrown at them>> With that size injector and nozzle combo. you have room to grow and expand nozzle size as you improve other parts...

Sinister 7.3

Reaction score
Like I said before haven't really decided what I'm gonna throw into it when I tear into it again but I'm keeping it a good street truck with plenty of power to tow around my other toys I'm not lookin to go all out redneck and throw it in the dirt doing any sled pulling it's just a mean street only tow pig and ocasional drag rig when I feel like beatin up on some stangs and other cars

Sinister 7.3

Reaction score
I've already got everything built on the truck except the bottom end already have a complety built top end, fuel system and tranny

Sinister 7.3

Reaction score
Appreciate it brotha any time you wanna meet up for a look I live in lomax on p street if you wanna meet somewhere and roll around a little

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and go bigger on the atmosphere if you go 400/anything on the injectors. You will have huge drive pressure issues if you don't and you will need a second gate when you step up to the bigger charger. Maybe even a bigger gate on the 38r...

Sinister 7.3

Reaction score
I'm gonna leave all the injector issues up to David he's my builder but I'm sticking with the 45 don't want anything with junk jernal bearings

Sinister 7.3

Reaction score
I don't have any pictures of it but it's the same color as yours but all blacked out had black powder coated moto metals on it but just picked up some more chrome 22s

Latest posts

Members online