Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
LOL right. Actually, a setup like what you are going with is what I would enter if I were doing one.

I would love to enter. I just don't have the funds for spare parts. I'm hoping I'll be around 750 on fuel by May of next year.....don't think that's strong enough to compete. Especially if it's closer to sea level.

dustinz85

Reaction score
i would enjoy seeing some 6.0s make the field to rep the heuis.. i do love my 7.3 but sadly very few trucks will put out 6.0/6.4 numbers without being heavily sprayed/reliable. just as long as their is a ford at the top once the dust settles ill be happy :ford:

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I would love to enter. I just don't have the funds for spare parts. I'm hoping I'll be around 750 on fuel by May of next year.....don't think that's strong enough to compete. Especially if it's closer to sea level.

I really liked Rudy's setup last year for it to be honest. Rock solid parts and not too much power. Erik's setup proved to be wicked though, especially with his farm boy/hay wagon skills at work LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Problem is both those trucks like to break and that wont get us a win....

Like our plan for this year was we would only make power on the Dyno then dual it way down. I think my silver truck would actually do really well. I just wanted to do dpc fuel only , that would be a powerstroke first.

MINK

Reaction score
Like our plan for this year was we would only make power on the Dyno then dual it way down. I think my silver truck would actually do really well. I just wanted to do dpc fuel only , that would be a powerstroke first.

Yup I know you're stand up when it comes to competition hence you giving up your spot this year - I'd still like to see your green truck go to DPC but my only point to make was the obvious; big power isnt everything.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup I know you're stand up when it comes to competition hence you giving up your spot this year - I'd still like to see your green truck go to DPC but my only point to make was the obvious; big power isnt everything.

Totally agree. Just gotta know when to use what ya got.

Wayne

Reaction score
Any way to make a registration without having the magazine in front of you?

I'm not totally sure, but here's where to mail in the form:

Diesel Power Challenge
831 South Douglas Street
El Segundo, CA 90245

You might mention that you can't find your october issue, but really want in. It might be worth a shot.

I know there's a good bunch of great running power strokes out there worthy of competition, but I'm just worried about who will actually apply. I heard last year there were only 10 power stroke trucks that applied. If there's a decent list of guys applying for sure before it's too late, I'll not bother, otherwise I'll have a hard time not applying.

Dave

Reaction score
Derek if you want I can mail you the form out of my Oct issue

STROKER

Reaction score
I wanna eventually enter my 6.0 i don't know if it could take the abuse though.

-Mike

Wayne

Reaction score
Well, I pretty much decided to not send in my application because I saw Tadd filling out one for his single cab short bed, but he said the only way he's submitting his is if I put mine in too. So.... Vote for Tadd! I might have to put together a list of people & their trucks so far who plan on entering all combined in one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online