Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I believe there was one 2 years ago. I would send it in and let them tell you that you can't. Never know, if they are hard up for participants they might just change the rule(that is if there is one)

Wayne

Reaction score
Here's the list of people I've got so far:
I'll enter the reg cab

Isn't Shane entering with his build?
:shrug:

Im thinking about it
So maybe?
I've thought about it...maybe honestly not sure yet

If my truck ever gets done that is
Just do it. If you get accepted, and it's not ready, just say you're not, and let the next guy take your place
I entered, guna change some stuff up a bit,

Like our plan for this year was we would only make power on the Dyno then dual it way down. I think my silver truck would actually do really well. I just wanted to do dpc fuel only , that would be a powerstroke first.
So are you entered?
F450's are exempt?
F-450's are accepted. Patric Whitcomb competed with his in '09. Does this mean you plan on it?

Derrick: it looks like you plan on it. Are you?

We can also add Tadd Layton to the list. He's shooting for everything plus the kitchen sink on his truck, but has a 1000+ hp fall back plan already running in the truck. it just needs a little dialing in.

I will send in my app Just so Tadd will enter his. Here's what my app will look like:
2012-10-09_16-57-03_441.jpg

Name: Wayne Yates
Truck (YMM) & configuration: 2008 Ford F-350 CCLB SRW
Weight: 7900 - I plan on pulling the rear seat, tailgate, spare, etc.
Drivetrain: 6.4L Power Stroke, 5R110 auto, 4X4
Fueling: EDE twin K16, 110 hp EDE injectors, AirDog II w/ EDE assist
Air supply: 72mm / 59 mm billet EDE compounds with nitrous express dual stage, Z-max intake manifold, Precision intercooler
Tire/Wheel/axle combo: Toyo 37's, 20's 3.73's w/ rear factory locker
Trans upgrades: EDE Stage 3+ full billet, EDE HD converter
Estimated RWHP/RWTQ: 970/2100 on da' juice
Other applicable mods: traction bars, rear air bags, lockable front suspension. 6.0 exhaust manifolds, HD valvetrain, ceramic coated HD pistons, indian wind chimes from the mirror

Obviously I don't have the best setup known to man, but should still be decent. I wouldn't dare do larger injectors without doing rods which I can't afford. Hopefully enough heavy hitters with lighter and/or more powerful trucks enter, and make my app void.

The best news for me is that Erik's already a shoe-in. Guaranteed strong running power stroke FTW... Again!!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
since there isnt much power adders for the 6.7s i probably dont stand much of a chance but for the heck of it im in

ill enter my truck. ill fill it out tonight and get in the mail.

Wayne

Reaction score
since there isnt much power adders for the 6.7s i probably dont stand much of a chance but for the heck of it im in

If you put rods in it, and actually get accepted, give us a call. We might be able to help you out with enough prototype stuff to make it real competitive:demon:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score

If you put rods in it, and actually get accepted, give us a call. We might be able to help you out with enough prototype stuff to make it real competitive:demon:

Doooooo ittttttttt!!!!!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Can't find my October issue. Got to try to find one so I can get the application sent out in the mail

Powersmoker

Reaction score
My friend with a 7.3 regular cab will be turning in an entry form. It will be a 1,000hp+ capable truck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.