diy dual hpops

old man dave

Reaction score
A number of guys did that. I was super careful and actually did not get them tight enough and had to pull it a couple times to get it to seal but I was using one of those early dual stealth kits (Not Joey Terminators) and I think eventually those will leak no matter what, as its having to hold seal between everything not just to the front cover.

With the original shaft coupling system, the bolts were the only things holding the Terminator unit together and aligning the pumps. Joey now uses a different pump shaft coupling system. The use of the Remote IPR block that the early units did not have also helps to maintain alignment of the pump assembly. The block is mounted using two of the pump discharge holes.

Last edited:

TARM

Reaction score
Yep that is what I have heard and seen in a few pic. It seemed the units really got sweet once Joey moved to the remote IPR. I did not know exact what had changed with the coupler only that it had changed and they were very solidly held together as they were received by the customer not by the two mounting bolts.

Latest posts

Members online