Do you guys want a place for MCC tuning

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Just like the title says, i want to get a feel for who is using the MCC tuning if anyone, and if anyone would like basically a forum just to discuss the tuning ect with it? I know h&s has a forum for it but i thought maybe on here it would be easier, maybe start a library of tunes as well. Any thoughts?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
well lets keep this update as people start playing with the software, if we need we will add a forum for librarys and tech and such and see where it goes from there. Looks like as of right now not many are actually using it.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
yes please!

I finally took a look at it last night. First order of business is to get the transmission shifting right and to play with the vane position on the turbo to cut down smoke.

I really wish they would just write a good shifting trans tune, but I guess they're going to make everybody spend $300+ to get it :(

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I have never been totally happy with anyones trans tuning to be honest forest. The tune thats in my crewcab right now makes me want to light the ***er on fire most days towing a trailer.

I have never run h&s tho is the trans tuning less than desirable?

B585Ford

Reaction score
I have never been totally happy with anyones trans tuning to be honest forest. The tune thats in my crewcab right now makes me want to light the ***er on fire most days towing a trailer.

Buy a handshaker and problem is solved. We gear jammers could use a few more like you!!!! LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I just wish they had telepathic transmission shifting, when i think upshift it does when i think downshift it does, when i think lock up it locks, when i think unlock it does. LOL i love autos, just hate when they have thier own brains

Heavyhaul

Reaction score

Ive been playing with mcc for a month now. Its alot of work. I think this would be great. There trans tuning for me is half and half. I have been building halfway between the medium shift schedule and the high shift schedule.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I think that a spot for it would be a good idea too. I plan or hope to be running it someday, that is when all the guys that know something about doing it right gets it figured out. Have you and Mike started messing with your single cab yet Dustin? I am interested in seeing what the little Hallinator comes up with.

kevin

Reaction score
I just wish they had telepathic transmission shifting, when i think upshift it does when i think downshift it does, when i think lock up it locks, when i think unlock it does. LOL i love autos, just hate when they have thier own brains

My 6.7 has that transmission you speak off:thumbsup:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score

the H&S stuff is great at WOT, and it "works" good enough for my daily driving, but when I was in Colorado this summer up high in the Rockies, I ended up using the easy tune set that utilizes the factory transmission logic.

It is so much more refined it's unreal. Not going to work with a 300hp tune, mind you. But I'd sure love to refine something that will!

Rene G

Reaction score
I think a library is a god idea, I don't have an H&S yet, but if MCC ends up getting good reviews, I'll probably end up getting one.

gman1

Reaction score
A library is a great idea. As MCC becomes more popular it would be a good place to compare what works and what doesnt work.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Subd, I'm messing around with it myself. I have several tunes that don't work. But two that do! (referring to better trans tunes). One is for trucks with stock fuel and mainly tow powers. And I wrote one for a buddy with a 472 single. The thing lights a million times quicker

Fenner408

Reaction score
A library would be great. I downloaded it, but its over my head. I think it will be fairly easy to understand if there was a "how to get started thread" and a run down of how this effects that when changed.

mortal798

Reaction score

I run the S1L tune for daily driving. Mine shifts fine, although when towing the camper- it up shifts hard at very low speed.

I like it.

I don't have the MCC software yet, but I think this is a great idea!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.