Do you guys want a place for MCC tuning

Moremph

Reaction score
Definatly Dustin I think it is a must if we plan as a community to actively take back our thrown from the dodge and chevrolets. The other diesel site's have had efi forumns and librarys since efi became available and that sharing amongst the masses has allowed for massive improvements in the industry for them. Swamps has the mcc software and has started messing with it and i will be switching over to it very shortly

Thanks Travis

austin229

Reaction score
I have it on my truck... I haven't messed with the engine files, but have my transmission shifting like I want it. A MCC section would be great.

Smokyred

Reaction score
How much is it to download an unlock code? And if you order tunes from a vendor do they take care of that or do you have too? I'd like to try it out but I don't have a MM, so it would be good to know what it's going to run me if I can pick up a used MM.

Dave

Motostroker

Reaction score
Same here. I've been messing around with it a good bit. I'll post back with results

Dzchey21

Reaction score
well so far i havent been able to make a good tune, still playing with things and learning how they effect performance ect. About the only thing i have done right is make the rail pressure at idle go up or down... hasnt solved the harmonics issue but anyway LOL

Playing with the transient smoke tables now to get it more streetable.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
making more progress got the smoke tables kinda figured out after about 10 different tunes, now i can hammer the throttle and just a haze no matter what, no cloud or anything, pretty happy with that, now moving to back pressure tables

For any of you wanting to do tuning watch mass fuel desire, rail pressure pulse width, timing and calculated torque, and kinda get an understanding of what you are looking at, allot of the tables are based on these things. If anyone needs help let me know im learning but its becoming more simple the more i play around with it

Dzchey21

Reaction score
no right now they are up because the tune is calling for very little back pressure (stock turbos) i have that cranked up a bit... egts arent bad tho just higher than they were

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to pick up an h&s when I get the bank Acct recovered...this really interests me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.