Donaldson diy intake

sagebel

Reaction score
The B105006. I've found everything online but it looks like the tubing will need to be sourced locally. The only local muffler shops appear to be Meineke and Monroe so I'm not sure on how soon it will all come together.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The B105006. I've found everything online but it looks like the tubing will need to be sourced locally. The only local muffler shops appear to be Meineke and Monroe so I'm not sure on how soon it will all come together.
awesome!! any napa or parts plus or auto value will be able to order you a chunk of pipe.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
So to the guys running this can u notice a diff in throttle response, low end power, or mileage ?
sory man, didnt see that you posted this question till now... it cleans up the smoke better then my stock intake did.. also, if you rewd my op then you can see my findings.

live life full throttle

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Thinking of doing this. Wonder how it'll do with a stock truck. Would be using the 6637. Don't feel like cutting the battery box.

Jake, did you notice any MPG improvment?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thinking of doing this. Wonder how it'll do with a stock truck. Would be using the 6637. Don't feel like cutting the battery box.

Jake, did you notice any MPG improvment?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
honestly dont think its necessary on a stock truck.. no mpg gain that i noticed.. been drivijg in really chitty windy weather up here so its been a crap shoot.. that and i run 80+ at times on the freeway.

live life full throttle

Firebug

Reaction score
honestly dont think its necessary on a stock truck.. no mpg gain that i noticed.. been drivijg in really chitty windy weather up here so its been a crap shoot.. that and i run 80+ at times on the freeway.

live life full throttle
Way to crush my hopes of better MPG with this mod! lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
anyone else try this.. i have about 10k miles on the filter now and when i was home for the 4th i took the filter off and blew it out.. barely a hint of dust blew out of it and is still white as the day i put it in!

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Must be all going in the engine.........

LOL

J/K Must be a clean enviroment

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I still havent tried that plug mod I did. I'm a bit chickensh**....

I wonder if some kind of rubber bushing would work better?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I still havent tried that plug mod I did. I'm a bit chickensh**....

I wonder if some kind of rubber bushing would work better?
if i new the plastic tube was strong enough and not collapse id cut it out and use a couple more boots and a piece of pipe.. but not sure on that one.

live life full throttle

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Depending on if I can make it to the Centex Dyno/sled/rodeo Event in August, I was gonna say I can mount both up for ya and make multiple dynos? Was planning on doing it anyway if I could figure out how to plug up where that air resonator normally is. I actually had a shock bushing in my shop that fits perfectly in there and doesnt move, but obviously theres a hole in it where a bolt goes LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Depending on if I can make it to the Centex Dyno/sled/rodeo Event in August, I was gonna say I can mount both up for ya and make multiple dynos? Was planning on doing it anyway if I could figure out how to plug up where that air resonator normally is. I actually had a shock bushing in my shop that fits perfectly in there and doesnt move, but obviously theres a hole in it where a bolt goes LOL
right on

live life full throttle

austin229

Reaction score
I had the 6637 for about 3000 miles on my truck and just swapped to the afe pro7r filter and there is a world of difference. Definitely worth the extra money if someone is doing a diy intake. Again this is from a 6637 to afe bhaf not the o.p.'s filter.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I had the 6637 for about 3000 miles on my truck and just swapped to the afe pro7r filter and there is a world of difference. Definitely worth the extra money if someone is doing a diy intake. Again this is from a 6637 to afe bhaf not the o.p.'s filter.
just seen this... yeah, id say its a bit small for as quick as these can spool.. all i know is my filter, tunes, and exhaust makes 450hp at the strip on the performance tune... i guess its par for a stock turbo 12 though..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online