Done mourning!!!

charlie-2

Reaction score
i have a 550 and itll do 85 :rockon: but i just have spartin tunes, full wastegted egr delete, sperco intercooler, afe stg 2, 5in exhaust, thats about it and it pulls really really good. it would be sick in the 1/8th mile with 4.88s haha this should be one sweet tow rig

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
If I add the plate, I have to be able to remove it before I hook the 5th up to it, or I'll be over weight.... 10,000 pound truck, and 16,000 pound trailer, and I have to watch my ounces! lol! with 500 pounds of steel plate, I have to leave a toy behind!

charlie-2

Reaction score
oh also.. i live in pa and im not sure if this would apply to you guys but here it goes.. if your doing highway towing/ gross combination over 17,500 i think thats right but they do emmisions checks at weigh stations, not so much as acctual emmisions but more of if the truck is stock so i hollowed out the dpf and cat to be safe. just warnin ya

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
My friends co-worker cut out a plate of steel that sat nicely in the bed for his 6.0 f-350 and said it worked perfect. Weld 4 rings on the corners if you have forklift access and just lift it out.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
oh also.. i live in pa and im not sure if this would apply to you guys but here it goes.. if your doing highway towing/ gross combination over 17,500 i think thats right but they do emmisions checks at weigh stations, not so much as acctual emmisions but more of if the truck is stock so i hollowed out the dpf and cat to be safe. just warnin ya

Most commercial rules, regulations, nor weight stations apply to Joe blow towing the family camper, DOT usually leaves these people alone. If your getting paid to tow campers that's another story.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.