Done mourning!!!

Rene G

Reaction score
Chris, I'm pretty sure PMF will do airbag suspension systems as well, if you're going that way I'd talk to Trevor before getting a Keldermann kit.

HD F250

Reaction score
Congrats on your new HD F450! I need to find a good deal on one like Chris did, I would love to have matching trucks because I need a dually for my 5'er.

Keep us posted on your build. Nice steal on that $100 dashdaq!!!!

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Showed up yesterday. Just waiting for the tuner to arrive. Thanks to Mr Dillehay for shipping this all out without cash in hand. Cheques in the mail... I promise LOL

It begins.jpg

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Showed up yesterday. Just waiting for the tuner to arrive. Thanks to Mr Dillehay for shipping this all out without cash in hand. Cheques in the mail... I promise LOL

View attachment 3081

Nice!!!!
That bit biotch will get up and run with just tuner/intake/delete! I put bigger tires on mine, but I am not thrilled yet with them. I am playing with air pressure... I ll lt you know how it works out on this road trip. But the trucks looks waaaaaay beefier with 245/70/19.5s.

Last edited:

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Bored so in went the CAI and installed the badges from my conversion. Just blacked out the 5.9L. It'll do until I get a different set down the road replaced with 6.4L

An homage for Mr Jeremy Clarkson.
Billet Badge.jpg

Latest posts

Members online