DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Erik do you ever sled pull with it? I don't know what class you'd be running. But seems like it loves to be hooked to a sled

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That's funny, that was said a few times the other day. I would do it more, there are a couple of events I know of but not many out here in CA. Usually fairs I think.

So Erik, what once you get the gears fixed properly......what's the plan for it now? You gonna take it back home? Tour it to some events??

OOhhh yes it is coming home, but not with me now. Damn fuel leak on the pump decided to come back this morning while warming up. Now we think tuning or pressure spikes. Something that would make this keep coming back. I hope to go to some big events, but the best ones are suck a ***ing drive. Talked to a couple of guys about hauling it, but who knows. May be too $$. Maybe Corbin and his new business venture can do it. :thumbup:

Ohhh it is my DD when finally ready.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's coming back home with it so we can jump it in the dunes

Ohhh it will happen, needs some suspension tuning so not to blow out the King's.

Again? Havn't you jumped his truck enough. Thats probably how the front end got broke. Hell he thought you had been drinkingLOL

Damn bastads drinking and jumping.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
No I haven't but it is closer than those others.

I just remembered my truck was named Chewbacca by some of the guys competing. I couldn't figure out what the hell they got it from until I did the burn out. They said my wg blowing off sounds lke Chewbacca talking. LOL I did hear it in the truck that time.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok Just thought I would check. Would be neat if some of the Big names would come to Montana.

As long as they stay away from Sidney......:lookaround: :D

Mike will you be the only dyno there? I would love to go. But always to busy that time of year. Got to get the hay in before the snow comes!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.