DPC Round Two: Going for Broke

Wayne

Reaction score
Dang. :( Very next post exposes the truth. No suckers on here today. That was the second start-up after it ran for about a minute. Nathannial has the actual initial start-up vid we're working on posting. FWIW, it's been idling for about 15 minutes now, with no leaks, aside from a couple open bungs for boost reference. Gonna let it warm up at idle, then start assembling it so I can drive it over the remainder of the weekend to work out any potential issues, and break-in before it hits the rollers most likely Tuesday.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Dang. :( Very next post exposes the truth. No suckers on here today. That was the second start-up after it ran for about a minute. Nathannial has the actual initial start-up vid we're working on posting. FWIW, it's been idling for about 15 minutes now, with no leaks, aside from a couple open bungs for boost reference. Gonna let it warm up at idle, then start assembling it so I can drive it over the remainder of the weekend to work out any potential issues, and break-in before it hits the rollers most likely Tuesday.

Might wanna pick someone with a better test drive track record. Truck is supposed to make it to dpc. LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
There's a good chance it won't actually hit the street until Monday with all the little things left to do. We'll give it our best shot, but don't want to chance causing a problem rushing into anything. It's been idling for over an hour now, and still no leaks anywhere, good oil pressure, trans puts power to the wheels, brakes, steering, and all that other important stuff are good to go, so back to work, I guess.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
[QUOTE
485452_446204112127877_75209520_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Erik I think your truck is gonna pull to the right from now on bud LOL

WoodBoy

Reaction score
If you would have got the color code from ford you could have had your filter the same color as your truck and left the right front fender off

Latest posts

Members online