Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Dynobeforeandafterbatmo.jpg

Before and after on the same graph. I have all the others, if its necessary I'll post em all.

Beans71086

Reaction score
An intake doesnt cost much less and is adveritsed at the same gain and people buy them all the time. The lower EGT's and faster spool up would be a better reason than hp/tq numbers IMO

:whs: We all know that this Is a little bigger task than installing an intake, but if your planning on doing lifting the cab anyway for studs, egr, or whatever. Then I would consider it a good investment. I'm waiting on some track info to make a final judgement.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
:whs: We all know that this Is a little bigger task than installing an intake, but if your planning on doing lifting the cab anyway for studs, egr, or whatever. Then I would consider it a good investment. I'm waiting on some track info to make a final judgement.

Just place your order. I have turbos waiting for your Batmo :D

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The horsepower curve is a little weird. It peaks, drops down some, and then peaks again. It does that on both runs, it just peaks more the second time with the batmowheel. It's definitely a pretty flat curve otherwise.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I believe the graph also shows that it does spool up quicker. The power comes in much sooner. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not too familiar with actually reading these graphs.

If its necessary for you dyno gurus, I can change that to uncorrected with the software and repost lol

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Here is where a trip to the drag strip before and after might show more gains than the dyno. Power under the curve will show more on the trap speed calculator than on the dyno unless you really analyze the graph carefully. If the power carries out farther then you know the overall power is.going to be better because that's where stock turbo trucks seams to lack is.top end power past 3000 rpm

Sent from my DROIDX

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
This wheel is perfect for guys that just want a little extra power while there doing there headgaskets or have the turbos off to just throw it in

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Peak HP isn't chit guys it's the curve, if he picked up that much in the curve for 399 that's a pretty good deal.

Yea. I didn't see his post about the power under the curve until later. The curve is pretty good, even though it's goofy looking. Definitely holds more power around 500 HP with the new wheel.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
did everyone miss the post where he said he made 55psi boost at 52psi ebp? That batmowheel is a miracle worker.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
That was the first run. The others did 52psi boost and 52psi bp. On the highway on a 65-90mph run it does 52psi boost and 52psi bp also.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Just sent the high pressure wheel to bullseye to start making the small wheel should be done in a month

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Heres a link to the bobbys thread on the install. http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8810

thanks bud will deff. need that

did everyone miss the post where he said he made 55psi boost at 52psi ebp? That batmowheel is a miracle worker.

that was the main thing i was looking for. lower BP means less chance of Headgasket wanting to see the light.:naughty:

all in all i think this is a great upgrade for the small man. you gotta look at the $ per hp when you get to this point
$400 for 10-40hp VS $6k big turbos with 150hp gain........thats my biggest thing. i may be a little off on the #s but yall get the idea. i got some guys that are willing to do a batmowheel now. once we start one i will have some #s up. Rudy aint that far down the road from me.....:walkin:

Latest posts

Members online