Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I'm gonna be too busy to get this done so I'm throwing a bone to a buddy of mine who is starting out in his garage. He's gonna try to get to it this weekend and said he'd try to provide a write up for everyone. If all goes well I can dyno it next week.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Update: Batmowheel is in! I'll post numbers after I hit the dyno next week.

There will be a writeup coming from speedracer1000, he took pictures and everything for it lol

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Gave it a WOT run on my way to work this morning and it seems to have dropped EGTs around 150 degrees. I'll beat it some more to verify this :D

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Took it for another ride after work and did 3 pulls from 65-95. Before the batmo I was seeing 42psi and after the batmo I'm getting 45.5psi of boost and 50.6 on backpressure. I'm not sure what I had before the batmo on bp but those numbers don't seem too bad. Also, my srl used to have a haze at wot and now it cleans up perfectly.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Doubt it would sound different. Tow powers sounded about the same as stock
I know its a dodge but mine sounds awsome! i love it.

Took it for another ride after work and did 3 pulls from 65-95. Before the batmo I was seeing 42psi and after the batmo I'm getting 45.5psi of boost and 50.6 on backpressure. I'm not sure what I had before the batmo on bp but those numbers don't seem too bad. Also, my srl used to have a haze at wot and now it cleans up perfectly.

what is your highest tune? got guys at 50psi with mini max with hotdamn, intake and 5" exhaust. its a manual truck thow. glad to hear it droped egt's still wanting to hear on some more results and how difficult the install was. :postwhore2:

Beans71086

Reaction score

Dustball8504

Reaction score
On my way back. I gained 12 peak hp and 25 peak torque. The upper rpms gained 40hp and almost 70 torque. It also made 55psi on one dyno run with bp at 51. I'll post the before and after graphs later today.

Latest posts

Members online