Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

Dustball8504

Reaction score
521rwhp and 1053rwtq. The dyno was the one used for fall brawl at DGR Performance. The power difference is definitely noticeable.

Shipmate

Reaction score
Just left fall brawl, dynoed 510rwhp and 1019rwtq on IDP XRace with a 1 percent correction factor. Everyone said the dyno was reading low. I'll hopefully get the batmowheel installed next weekend and dyno the following week. Stay tuned :D

So we are looking at a 11WHP and 34Ftlbs of RWTQ gain for 399 in parts and our own labor. Still on 100% convenced yet.
But Thankyou Dustball for doing it!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Couldn't the change in numbers also be other variables? I've seen 10 horsepower difference and up to 50 ft lbs of torque difference between 3 runs on Dunbar's dyno in one dyno session.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
The dyno at dgr reads low. As far as I know the extreme race is as hot as it gets lol. I wasn't looking for a huge number. I was looking for the gain. I now need some track times.

MINK

Reaction score
Couldn't the change in numbers also be other variables? I've seen 10 horsepower difference and up to 50 ft lbs of torque difference between 3 runs on Dunbar's dyno in one dyno session.

Very true but it's the info we have to go off of so far. Track times will tell alittle more of the story but we all know how little those can change especially when we are only talking 10hp..

Like said gain is a gain so there will be some that are happy with the wheel swap. If I could get one for half the price id throw it in while my chargers offLOL

Dustball8504

Reaction score
DGR E-mailed me all my dyno graphs but I can't open them on my computer because they are a .drf file. Can someone help me out with this?

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
An intake doesnt cost much less and is adveritsed at the same gain and people buy them all the time. The lower EGT's and faster spool up would be a better reason than hp/tq numbers IMO

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Just google free .drf file software or something like that and I bet you will find something to help you out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.