Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

WoodBoy

Reaction score
You're supposed to say "I know I'm not gay"..
How do you know that?
"I tried that **** and i didnt like it"

Mavericktkw

Reaction score
talked to a guy from stainless diesel and he said that they hope to have it dynoed this week, he also said they were debating on doing the small wheel as well. i asked how much more this wheel flowed then stock and he said 80 pounds a minute v. stock 74. so if 74 pounds a minute is good for about 600hp shouldn't the 80 be good for 648.7? or is my math off

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I guess it depends on the truck/dyno. Mine made 543/1231. I would be happy to make it over 600 on the same dyno. But that would be a 58HP Gain.

Mavericktkw

Reaction score
i see your point about not jumping the gun. Im just getting ahead of myself lol im hoping doing that plus a ported intake manifold would get me to the 640-650 range

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
im thinking about buying elite diesels work stock upgrade(low pressure tow power turbo) and getting a batmo wheel put in it, what do yall think?

That would cost you about 2800 for the batmowheel to put on top of the tow powers
Bullseye won't just make one wheel

Mavericktkw

Reaction score
i know i know but what can i say i got champagne taste on a beer budget :D but joking aside i should just bite the bullet and buy the tow powers? i know the argument is heated and i dont want to start a fight but would industrials turbos be enough for 650-680 rwhp?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
cost effective, cheap, and reliable all seems to end before 600hp. Or before 550hp for me.

jdgleason

Reaction score
i know i know but what can i say i got champagne taste on a beer budget :D but joking aside i should just bite the bullet and buy the tow powers? i know the argument is heated and i dont want to start a fight but would industrials turbos be enough for 650-680 rwhp?

You MIGHT scrape 650 with Elites turbos but I would be doubtful. Due to LP wheel design I dont think it would be do able for Industrials. Elites turbos outflow industrials.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.