Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Maybe i should word it different i/we dont like precision turbos around here and ive seen alot of wheels cracking fins off on this sit lately

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Probably alot more precisions then batmos.

Turbos just don't go boom... kinda need the full story. Aaron had one last over 100 passes with crazy boost/drive numbers. And every big pulling truck runs a precision rather than a batmo. Speaks numbers to me...

Sent from my DROIDX

Thats one reason lol

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Crazy boost/drive numbers shouldn't be a knock on Precision should it? That is more on the person controlling the turbo than a knock on the manufacturer isn't it?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I guess I was thinking there was going to be a before and after dyno. It seems there are a lot of people that were waiting for that very info to purchase.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Batmowheels don't go boom like those junk precision turbos
There hasn't been on failure yet unless they overspun it and fried the bearings

really ? thats a pretty bold statement to call precision junk.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Batmowheels don't go boom like those junk precision turbos
There hasn't been on failure yet unless they overspun it and fried the bearings

You put aftermarket wheels of "stock" size in stock turbo's that will most likely not yield hp gains worthy of the time and coin spent, not to mention the back pressure issues that are not being addressed that are known to plaque stock turbo setups, and PTE is junk? Glue must be good in Maryland.....

BFT

Reaction score
Precision (which has helped cattapolt a 6.4 into the 9's) is junk but you guys are pimping these drop in batmo wheels with no results?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
You put aftermarket wheels of "stock" size in stock turbo's that will most likely not yield hp gains worthy of the time and coin spent, not to mention the back pressure issues that are not being addressed that are known to plaque stock turbo setups, and PTE is junk? Glue must be good in Maryland.....

They have dyno proving results that they work on 6.0 and 6.4 with out bp increase you get quicker spoolup Lower egts
Sounds worth it to me

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Im betting that same truck that went 9's with Pte turbos would go just as fast if not faster with Bullseye turbos and with alot less BP, but you guys keep telling yourselves that they are gods gift to turbos, just saying other turbos are just as good as PTE, and the fastest fuel only truck is on what turbos? O wait the must be junk. hmm. Yes that truck is ungodly fast, i mean 9's for any truck is stupid fast. And we couldnt be happier to see a Ford finally go that fast. Those are the turbos he chose to run and we choose to run Bullseye which seem to work just as well if not better

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Precision (which has helped cattapolt a 6.4 into the 9's) is junk but you guys are pimping these drop in batmo wheels with no results?

With a whole crapload of nitrous. The only reason they helped is because they were the only one with a kit at the time.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Im betting that same truck that went 9's with Pte turbos would go just as fast if not faster with Bullseye turbos and with alot less BP, but you guys keep telling yourselves that they are gods gift to turbos, just saying other turbos are just as good as PTE, and the fastest fuel only truck is on what turbos? O wait the must be junk. hmm. Yes that truck is ungodly fast, i mean 9's for any truck is stupid fast. And we couldnt be happier to see a Ford finally go that fast. Those are the turbos he chose to run and we choose to run Bullseye which seem to work just as well if not better

how long did that truck live, 5 passes ? that certainly didnt prove anything..and i guarantee aaron would smash that fuel only number if he wanted to, that truck is setup for nitrous.... fuel only would be slow unless the setup was changed. theres lots of good turbos out there..

craig- lets just see some proof about the batmo replacement, because everything thus far is hearsay.. hopefully they work as advertised.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Wow.

Thia thread is full of ... what's the word?

I cant believe you guys would come out and make such a bold statements out of mpd right now.

To say a batmo would run better on aarons truck with no proof data logs info or anything is pretty silly

For example... has craig run a similar precision in place of his 75? No... have any of you ran a 66 precision in place of your batmo? No am I saying your wrong... nope. Just saying that as of now you have absolutely no proof that they are solo much better.

Not.everyone is looking for low back pressure and super peaky dyno c
Graphs
Look at crags truck. It didn't make.power instill 115 mph. When we dynod shones truck at the Dpc this year we ENDED the run at 110 mph... like I said to.each is his own and I know you guys have made good power with your batmo... I just don't think its going to be everyones cup of tea.
Sent from my DROIDX

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
To mikey. The truck made about 20 passes until the trans gave out and over reved the motor. I bet you are right about Aarons truck and once again im not doubting it at all.

Sent from my Droid Charge using TAPTALK

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Amd to dustin you are right abput not everyones cup of tea. Craigs truck did have some trouble on the dyno but still put the #s down at the track. So it is what it is. And like you said to each his own

Sent from my Droid Charge using TAPTALK

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Turbos work.... Turbos fail.... Turbos send parts flying.... Turbos make trucks fly.

There are a lot of brands of turbos out there. And a lot of which work great! And its hard to compare one to the other when that comparison hasn't been done on previously said truck. Hopefully the MPD gang can get great results from the drop ins. I'm looking forward to seeing results.

Latest posts

Members online