Drop in batmowheels for stock 6.4 turbos

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
We are testing soon we have been swamped with single kits and trying to get Erics race truck done for his dyno event this weekend
Hopefully we can next week

Shootingstar

Reaction score
Craig if ya wanna send one to me I'll install it and run up and see mike and have him dyno it! :). Just trying to lighten your load!

87jumpy

Reaction score
How big of pain is it going to be to install?

I've been kicking around ordering one and trying it just for the hell of it (its only $400) but I want to know what its going to take to do

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i would imagine it would take some enginuity to get the compressor cover off in the truck, and you will have to have a 2 peice down pipe.

OR pull the turbos

87jumpy

Reaction score
I have a 2 piece downpipe. I'm headed home now to see how bad of job its gunna be.

I may just end up tearing it apart tonight and ordering a wheel tomorrow.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
You would be almost $1000 in for a little gain. I'm thinking a wastegate is going to be needed for this too. That's a lot of money for very little.

The best way to do this in my opinion would be if you pulled the cab to do studs and an EGR delete with wastegate. That way the turbo's are accessible and your knocking out a few other things.

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I was priced 562 labor to install one. Do you all think that is fair? I am in by no means suited to balance a turbo>

you dont need to balance the turbo

And thats not a bad price to pull the turbos and swap the wheel, then install the turbos, thats only about 6 hours labor, more than fair i think.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.