"dump" exhaust

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Mine was a custom 5" I did but basically the same as the rest. You can basically cut back any exhaust and put the tip on. Thats what I did back when I had a 4" mbrp. 5" sounds better. By far the best sounding location to me. No soot on anything for once. Not even my white trailer behind me. I have had everything from duals, stacks, right side dump, rear exit, ect. Realized the whole reason I like this best is you can't see it. Truck just has a cleaner look.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/Ipkyss/08 Ford F-250/exhaustbumper.jpg

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Sunday mod project for tomorrow! Looks waaaaaaay cleaner dumped underneath

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
Here's how I used to have mine.
2m2c5cl.jpg

Guess I'm alone on this but I didn't like not being able to see the end of the exhaust. Makes it look like you just cut it off somewhere under the truck

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
just feels to me like I hacked my exhaust off like all the kids around here do before the muffler and let it dump rather than buying an exhaust :shrug: that's always been a sign of being jack legged or cheap around here. lol but I'm not saying it's not different, or clean.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

MINK

Reaction score
If you want ppl to think you're "well off" or not "cheap" because you have a tacky pipe hanging out the back then more power to you guys LOL ....I however don't do mods to my truck to please others..

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I just did this "dump" to mine today and love it. Such a simple, quick and free mod I never thought of... And love it! Looks 100x better!

bruce

Reaction score
i think im gonna get some stove pipe paint and paint mine black to hide it even more under there

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
just feels to me like I hacked my exhaust off like all the kids around here do before the muffler and let it dump rather than buying an exhaust :shrug: that's always been a sign of being jack legged or cheap around here. lol but I'm not saying it's not different, or clean.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

but now I get to use "just the tip" so much more

stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Any of you guys take the tire out and run it on back and damn it right befor the bumper but up under so you can't see it?

Koda22

Reaction score
Any of you guys take the tire out and run it on back and damn it right befor the bumper but up under so you can't see it?

I think that would be great...someone on here I think has a picture of it coming out there, but it's got a y pipe and runs duals instead of just one.....if I had an exhaust shop close to me where I could get one built that's the way I would have it...

stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Yes it looks good I have a friend with a dmax that is like that and he doesn't have a problem with shoot! I'm gonna try it with mine

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
My truck is definitely not the cleanest out there, but I like this idea. I'm always worried I'm gonna crush the tip coming off some ledge on the trail.

Members online

No members online now.