Edge CTS questions

Erikclaw

Reaction score
_1294841376.jpg

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
a lot of guys use the suction cup pod and put it over there tach and then just bring up a digital tach signal on the DD

Good idea, never thought about putting it there. Guess I'll move it around and see where is best.

I like that too. I might buy it, now I just have to move my passport somewhere else. It's a lot more hidden than on the windshield, huge plus. I kinda like the gray dd better than my black. Thanks for the pic.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Not mine, took it off a site. I need to order one, been wanting it for a while.
oh.. i got one

I like that too. I might buy it, now I just have to move my passport somewhere else. It's a lot more hidden than on the windshield, huge plus. I kinda like the grey dd better than my black. Thanks for the pic.

ours are black?! i kinda wanted black

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Haha yup. It didn't hit me that they mustve just changed them up. I like the gray since it blends nicely in that pod where the vent is. I do like the black a lot though.

they've been doing the black dashdaq's for a while now, the gray ones you see are just the pictures that were out when spartan first started using them and it hasnt changed since

mine was black when i got it about 2 years ago

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
they've been doing the black dashdaq's for a while now, the gray ones you see are just the pictures that were out when spartan first started using them and it hasnt changed since

mine was black when i got it about 2 years ago

Ah, I wish they had options for them.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
I use it for the gauges only, you can run erics tunes and the dd as well. Your right, sell the cts and get a dd with the x3 no doubt, you'll love it.

cool, thanks for the info. glad i found this out before i opened it. I found the dashdaq on the drew tech website but couldnt find a price. how much are you guys paying for them

Last edited:

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Haha, worst case if I put it back together and it doesn't work I'll go to the money tree. No harm done right

cool, thanks for the info. glad i found this out before i opened it. I found the dashdaq on the drew tech website but couldnt find a price. how much are you guys paying for them

No problem, I paid 549 for the dd, 95 for the ford enhanced license, and 20 for shipping and insurance. So 664. Pricey but I think it was worth it.

Anybody know if you can adjust tire size as well? Or does it only come with tuning?

And what's on the cd? I don't have a computer to put the cd in and check it out.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that, I was gonna sell the xrt and wasn't sure if my sct had that option, sorry worst case I was hoping the dd would. But I'm sure the sct does.

Latest posts

Members online