Elite Diesel Twin Tube Intercooler Pipes anyone running this?

Reaction score
I don't know how many people are running elites kit. I have seen it and it looks nice. I'm sure they will operate similarly. So I doubt you can go wrong with their product.

I will say we've sold our entire first run of intake piping kits and are going through our second run fast. They ALL have been sold for sure with 2015 turbos. As that is the only way we offer them currently.

They make a noticeable under hood temp drops as all the heat holding intake manifolds are gone and stainless dissipates heat unlike plastic which holds it.

Spool up feels faster and over all it feels stronger. We do not have any back to back results on a dyno unfortunately.

Is the price worth it? Depends on what you want out of your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I don't know how many people are running elites kit. I have seen it and it looks nice. I'm sure they will operate similarly. So I doubt you can go wrong with their product.

I will say we've sold our entire first run of intake piping kits and are going through our second run fast. They ALL have been sold for sure with 2015 turbos. As that is the only way we offer them currently.

They make a noticeable under hood temp drops as all the heat holding intake manifolds are gone and stainless dissipates heat unlike plastic which holds it.

Spool up feels faster and over all it feels stronger. We do not have any back to back results on a dyno unfortunately.

send me some and i will get your results LOL

I think the other benifit that alot are missing is the ease of working on the truck without the upper intake and the lower intake in place. I think that the lower portion of the intake having a straigh shot to the turbo will help as well.

IMHO if your looking for spool up i would look at NoLimit intercooler first and then go for piping next. they are both high priced moves but great products either way.

JCROMAN73

Reaction score

Thank you, thats the most sefull post ive seen yet. I also agree not only does it look great but will make it substantially easier to work on the engine in the future. really cleans it up nicely. I am seriously entertaining it, just wanted to research and make sure it is worth the expense.

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
send me some and i will get your results LOL

I think the other benifit that alot are missing is the ease of working on the truck without the upper intake and the lower intake in place. I think that the lower portion of the intake having a straigh shot to the turbo will help as well.

IMHO if your looking for spool up i would look at NoLimit intercooler first and then go for piping next. they are both high priced moves but great products either way.

From what ive seen from researching intercoolers is there is nowhere near enough performance gain to justify the expense. Apparently ford did a decent job designing the intercooler. I would definitely drop the coin on the piping way before I would consider the no limit intercooler.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
From what ive seen from researching intercoolers is there is nowhere near enough performance gain to justify the expense. Apparently ford did a decent job designing the intercooler. I would definitely drop the coin on the piping way before I would consider the no limit intercooler.

I noticed quite a difference when I did the Intercooler from No Limit.

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
I noticed quite a difference when I did the Intercooler from No Limit.

Enough that you would buy it again? Did you also do the intercooler tubing upgrade or just the intercooler with stock plumbing? What exactly did you notice performance wise? Did it gain any definitive mpg?

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Enough that you would buy it again? Did you also do the intercooler tubing upgrade or just the intercooler with stock plumbing? What exactly did you notice performance wise? Did it gain any definitive mpg?

Yeah I think I would buy it again. I did the Intercooler and the H&S pipe upgrade to eliminate the EGR butterfly valve and get rid of that plastic pipe. I really noticed a bottom end gain with spool up and seat of the pants torque feel. I don't really keep track of fuel mileage these days to be honest, I get free fuel so I haven't bothered checking. I also noticed about a 50-100 degree drop in temps whether towing or empty. The temp drop is more noticeable when towing.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, I am thinking Mike's NO LIMIT air intake over the EDE or should I just stick with the complete EDE tubing/piping kit as a whole?

Dzchey21

Reaction score

The no limit one does just what you are wanting tho... added response and bottom end...