Elite Diesel Twin Tube Intercooler Pipes anyone running this?

jcain

Reaction score
of all things, i am a racist. who doesnt do try before you buy ! worst of all , hes being mean on my birfday !! how mean !!

Let me know when you finally start doing the try before you buy program. Happy birthday you ****ing racist.

DWhite

Reaction score
you think i would do try before you buy ? are you nuts ? intercoolers are almost never a performance mod, they are a supporting mod. RARELY will you put one on any forced induction engine and gain much if any hp. if you think thats whats supposed to happen , you're out of your mind. i have data of flow, pressure drop, multiple dyno sessions . one dyno read pretty substantial on a tune only 2015 . the other, on my truck with dual fuelers and a bw fmw 365 showed little hp , but the truck drove NOTICEABLY better.

Yeah Mike after all this time why haven't you let me try before I buy? After our good friendship you stiff me and your racist? I thought we was closer than that. I'm glad I'm white or you probably would do business with me at all.

You know where I stand. You've been a stand up guy and take care of any and all questions I have. So you have my support and business for life. Thanks again Mike.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I havn't seen any hard data from you either, Some people asked you to get some and even offered to dyno for you but you got all defensive and declined. you said something to the effect of you were just going by the drivablity feel? Thats not hard data. Not sure why you are getting so defensive. You know that the gains are not much with your intercooler. you have said it yourself. The fact is $1400 for 2hp and a 25 deg reduction in egt per your own post is not worth the expense. The fact that you won't work out a deal for me to try before I buy pretty much says it all. I have already dropped 2k with you im not even a new customer.
You expect someone to send you **** to test just because you've spent ****ing money with them? Are you f'ing serious dude? I've sent a **** load of money to almost every vendor making stuff for the 6.7s and haven't asked for a single deal or sponsorship. Put your big boy pants on dude this isn't hand out city.

jcain

Reaction score
You expect someone to send you **** to test just because you've spent ****ing money with them? Are you f'ing serious dude? I've sent a **** load of money to almost every vendor making stuff for the 6.7s and haven't asked for a single deal or sponsorship. Put your big boy pants on dude this isn't hand out city.

Shut your money whoring mouth. Muh dude here is tryin to score a use and abuse then return deal. Stop crampin his style, brah.

Latest posts

Members online