Elite Tow Power Atmosphere turbo data

Wayne

Reaction score
If you're capable of doing the full Egr delete cab down then you shouldn't have much trouble doing the turbo swap either. It's a tight fit, but the average Joe should be able to do it the first time in way less than 8 hours. Probably more like 5 start to finish.

bpb424

Reaction score
If you're capable of doing the full Egr delete cab down then you shouldn't have much trouble doing the turbo swap either. It's a tight fit, but the average Joe should be able to do it the first time in way less than 8 hours. Probably more like 5 start to finish.

do you know the part number for the special snap on tool?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Great numbers. I cant wait to get all the stuff on and rip around with the padfles now. Hey bpb. Im close to detroit. If ya wanna swing up one day on a weekend i can throw it in for ya

Wayne

Reaction score
I have the special snap on socket and wrench, but don't know the numbers. They come in handy, but a good 6 point 10 mm works great.

For what it's worth, I'll be re-testing it next week at the track. Only one pass, and moments after the tune loaded, as well as a few other factors makes me want more time slips to compare against. I know I'm knocking on the door of needing a new transmission now too as it's the original 175K tranny, and with the turbo upgrade I did have a 3-5 shift flare. Maybe it'll be the same, but either way I'd like more validation. I'll be sure it's apples to apples too.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I always use my 10mm impact wobble works great

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jdgleason

Reaction score
106? okay. add the slightly more full fuel tank, extra helmet & jackets, and I call it close enough. Just in case my wife stumbles on this i don't even remember her name. It was a favor for you that I didn't really mind. Her boyfriend should've been the one letting her ride shotgun though, and I'm happily married to an easily jealous woman.

Lol didn't mean to get you in trouble Wayne! Ya, but he was grumpy cuz he bought a brand new 5.0 that got stomped by an integra, and then a crew cab long bed on 37s lol. He had a rough night!

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I guess the tires could be making the difference. 35 vs 37. I ran a best time of 8.1@ 86mph with a 1.85 60ft a little over 8500lbs. Yet only 580 on ther dyno. I swear its just because I wanted to see 6xx... What tune are you running? The spartan 310 is almost smoke free down the track for me.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess the tires could be making the difference. 35 vs 37. I ran a best time of 8.1@ 86mph with a 1.85 60ft a little over 8500lbs. Yet only 580 on ther dyno. I swear its just because I wanted to see 6xx... What tune are you running? The spartan 310 is almost smoke free down the track for me.

thats crazy mph. thats about what mine ran when it ran 7.80's ..which was 12.48 @ 106 ... and mine weighs less than yours. only 8300. you must be making about 690-700 if the mph is correct.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
wayne, how is back pressure etc with this? is it something someone would be needing to look into a waste gate kit? or is it running fine without a gate?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.