Farmers Diesel Injectors

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We are now a Farmers Diesel dealer. Offering a full line of performance injectors from stock to 600cc+. Let us know if its something custom your looking for, fuel and oil side modifications are available depending on goals.

Singles:

Stage 1 160/stock- $850
Stage 2 160/100- $1200
Hybrid (any size)- $1750

Sureflow Injector in any size with an aftermarket nozzle- $1450
These injectors are manufactured in main purpose to increase towing capabilities while lowering exhaust gas and oil temperatures.
They are excellent for daily driving and towing.
The internal components were designed to harness mechanical hydraulic drive ratios which make the injector very efficient.

Also have a full line of B and D code injectors available upon request, pricing varies.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments, this thread isnt meant to display your love or hate toward any sort of injector, but rather to ask questions and get answers.
Thanks guys!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Bump for this, guarantee no matter what injector you currently have, you will be a happy customer.

I have personally ran quite a few setups and wouldn't market something I wasn't 100% happy with.

SamW

Reaction score
Do you change out the nozzles on the 6.0 injectors or use stock? those prices look pretty close to what the nozzles cost.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Do you change out the nozzles on the 6.0 injectors or use stock? those prices look pretty close to what the nozzles cost.

I personally dont do either, Warren Diesel builds our 6.0 injectors. If you were to order a 155/stock nozzle then all 8 of your nozzles would be checked out for cracks and wear, cleaned up (may look new), and then re-installed.

Buffalo444

Reaction score
We are now a Farmers Diesel dealer. Offering a full line of performance injectors from stock to 600cc+. Let us know if its something custom your looking for, fuel and oil side modifications are available depending on goals.

Singles:

Stage 1 160/stock- $850
Stage 2 160/100- $1200
Hybrid (any size)- $1750

Sureflow Injector in any size with an aftermarket nozzle- $1450
These injectors are manufactured in main purpose to increase towing capabilities while lowering exhaust gas and oil temperatures.
They are excellent for daily driving and towing.
The internal components were designed to harness mechanical hydraulic drive ratios which make the injector very efficient.

Also have a full line of B and D code injectors available upon request, pricing varies.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments, this thread isnt meant to display your love or hate toward any sort of injector, but rather to ask questions and get answers.
Thanks guys!

just a quick question, since when has anyone made 600cc 7.3 injectors? the largest I have ever seen in application were 455's

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Are these injectors flow tested and matched?
Yes they sure are. Michael tests every single set to 4000psi on the poppet side (you probably wont find that number anywhere else, most go to 3200 from what ive been told). If he see's something not right they WILL be pulled apart and re done.
Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

just a quick question, since when has anyone made 600cc 7.3 injectors? the largest I have ever seen in application were 455's
That must of been awhile ago. The B code hybrid that Michael recently released is capable of over 600cc, you also have an option of 600 or 800% nozzles too, not that anyone would ever need 800 but its an option.
I have never personally seen them but have heard there are a few sets out there. I believe the ones I have heard about were made by swamps.
Swamps has probably done it plenty of times, they are great with injectors. But 455 is most definitely not the largest around, not by any means

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Derek, not to mention another vendor, but I am wondering in comparison.... Are these injectors comparable to budget rebuild from Rosewood or like premium rebuilds (new plunger and barrels)?