Farmers Diesel Injectors

Buffalo444

Reaction score
For those interested we are going to be having a 3rd party flow a couple injectors just to get some general numbers out there. Obviously any one can argue that one injector had every trick in the book done and the other was stock or that we didnt put the same nozzle on each or whatever.... But those that don't feed off the drama should be able to see some truth in the data.

400/400 hybrid with fast fuel and oil side mods, about as good as it gets hybrid wise.

400/400 DD with fast fuel and oil side mods, about as tricked as it can be!

We will have the data within the next few weeks though, the injectors are being built and spec'd as we speak then they will be shipped off to a 3rd party with no other data other than 2 injectors to stick in their flow bench and provide flow sheets for.

Anyone have any guess's at which each injector will flow at 3500psi and 2.5ms?

400/400 DD? whats that?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
You are going to flow the injectors at all ranges right? In 500psi and .5 ms increments?
We sure will!! It will all get layed out for people to see
Is that the sure flows everyone was complaining about?

700cc's.... that a lot of Effing fuel.
Yes sir! The sureflow is an efficient injector built to lower EGTs and run more efficiently with the HEUI system.... though the largest they can be built is about 300cc

DD is what can be built much larger
What flow bench can test at 4000psi?
Farmers custom bench can. Lots of time and money put into it to be able to bring real facts to the table.
Farmers bench goes well beyond 4000.... Mine were tested beyond 6000 and as low as 300 or 350 iirc?....

I think that would be a good idea....

Are there multiple builders competing Derek?
No this is just something that Mike and I thought up in order to show what the ultimate hybrid and the top of the line DD will flow side by side under the same circumstances. Obviously we cant show how they will preform on the track, but trust me that will be coming as well :)

If other builders want to send me there best hybrid in a 400/400 I will gladly have it flowed by the same 3rd party at the same time to show the comparison.

Spindrift

Reaction score
There are quite a few injector builders using Hartridge benches for the 6.0L and as early as last year, no Hartridge bench that was sold could produce 4000psi. Kudos to Farmers.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I'd say mike designed the sureflows for more of a towing injector rather than a performance one, but they still have quite the kick.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Nope... At least thats not what he was told or told me...

With 300cc of fuel and a 200% nozzle he would have dynoed properly a few weeks ago...

With 300cc of fuel and a 100% nozzle he got what he got.

Latest posts

Members online