Farmers Diesel Injectors

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Derek, not to mention another vendor, but I am wondering in comparison.... Are these injectors comparable to budget rebuild from Rosewood or like premium rebuilds (new plunger and barrels)?
New plunger and barrels, probably would be most similarly compared to Rosewoods premium build.
Price on a set of 238/100 7.3 injectors please.

PM on its way!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I will have to double check with Mike, I know all the 6.0 stuff is but can't remember on the 7.3.
I would assume so, but will double check for you bud!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
The P&B are coated in a material which is one of the strongest on earth, though I wasn't given the exact name of it.
They are ground and then heat treated, then they get coated and then polished to a damn near mirror finish before installed.

Reaction score
do you have the option available that if i ordered 160/100's now that i could send them back and have them increased to a larger size and pay the difference of the two prices?

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Sureflow Injector in any size with an aftermarket nozzle- $1450
These injectors are manufactured in main purpose to increase towing capabilities while lowering exhaust gas and oil temperatures.
They are excellent for daily driving and towing.
The internal components were designed to harness mechanical hydraulic drive ratios which make the injector very efficient.

QUOTE]

What is the biggest he can make these injectors?? Basicaly how much cc can he get out of them??

And what is the pressure ratio of these injectors???

Thanks!!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Sureflow Injector in any size with an aftermarket nozzle- $1450
These injectors are manufactured in main purpose to increase towing capabilities while lowering exhaust gas and oil temperatures.
They are excellent for daily driving and towing.
The internal components were designed to harness mechanical hydraulic drive ratios which make the injector very efficient.

QUOTE]

What is the biggest he can make these injectors?? Basicaly how much cc can he get out of them??

And what is the pressure ratio of these injectors???

Thanks!!
He can go up to a hair over 300cc, around 310 is absolute max I believe. 200% nozzle would probably be most efficient in that scenario.

Pressure ratio is a hair lower than a hybrid, let me get exact ratios

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
pressure ratio would be great!!!!

Are these the injectors that are rated for very high oil pressure???

I would like to know how fast he can empty ALL 300cc with a 200% nozzle... And @ what psi of oil it takes to do it...

Thanks

David

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
pressure ratio would be great!!!!

Are these the injectors that are rated for very high oil pressure???

I would like to know how fast he can empty ALL 300cc with a 200% nozzle... And @ what psi of oil it takes to do it...

Thanks

David

Going to have to wait on the flow bench, its being re set up in the new shop! Will have the info very soon

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Going to have to wait on the flow bench, its being re set up in the new shop! Will have the info very soon

OK... I will wait patiantly for them....

uummm do you have the test back yet...???

I am still waiting!???!?!?

Its all cool man!!! I will look forward to seeing them!!! Thanks!!

O and seeing some other tests to!! ;)

jwlandry

Reaction score
Not wanting to start a war. Honest question.

What makes farmers inj different then the others?

Pm if need be. I may be interested in a set in the near future.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Not wanting to start a war. Honest question.

What makes farmers inj different then the others?

Pm if need be. I may be interested in a set in the near future.

I am no injectors expert, nor am I there when they are built. But from my understanding the coatings on the plunger and barrels, the preperation that goes into it polishing the P&B to a mirror like finish, flow testing everything UP TO 4000psi on the oil side. Not saying that they run best at that PSI, but they at least wont float a poppet at anything less.
The fact that in general each injector is built to a standard that generally larger shops over look (this is all my opinion). Like has been said before, I have personally had my issues and success's with most every builder, nothing bad to say about any of them. I trust Nate, Dave, Jim, Ryan, and all of this big names that they definitely know what they are doing.

Just some tricks here and there that has influenced my decision to run and market Farmers Injection products..

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
For those interested we are going to be having a 3rd party flow a couple injectors just to get some general numbers out there. Obviously any one can argue that one injector had every trick in the book done and the other was stock or that we didnt put the same nozzle on each or whatever.... But those that don't feed off the drama should be able to see some truth in the data.

400/400 hybrid with fast fuel and oil side mods, about as good as it gets hybrid wise.

400/400 DD with fast fuel and oil side mods, about as tricked as it can be!

We will have the data within the next few weeks though, the injectors are being built and spec'd as we speak then they will be shipped off to a 3rd party with no other data other than 2 injectors to stick in their flow bench and provide flow sheets for.

Anyone have any guess's at which each injector will flow at 3500psi and 2.5ms?

Latest posts

Members online