Farmers diesel injectors

Mch96powerstroker

Reaction score
I currently have full force 250cc 200% injectors wanting to go bigger. I haven't found much info on farmers injectors great price but are they as good as full force or other competitor injectors? Thanks for the info in advance.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Their customers would agree that they are good. Nobody has said they are better than anything else. That remains to be proven or even analyzed. Check out their warranty and compare it to other potential suppliers and make your best informed choice. Maybe somebody who has run theirs and another builders will chime in. Best of luck in your choice!!

Mch96powerstroker

Reaction score
Do y'all suggest his sure flow injectors or his hybrid injectors. Also do the hybrids have the lifetime warranty?

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Anything he sells injector wise does I believe, me and another member on a different forum have the tuning dialed for sureflows. Bill at PHP has live tuned sureflows so he can get you tunes. If you want a kick in the pants for power I would try a sureflow but if you want to go in the 400cc range go with a hybrid because he only builds the sureflows to a 375cc, I think, I could be wrong.

Just call him, he will help you figure it out.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Why not just contact full force and have them make your injectors bigger......

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I love mine, his warranty is a lifetime warranty so you can not beat that.

Your truck has not run in the last 6 months or so, how can you have any opinion on the injectors based on that?

Not meaning to give you a hard time Joe, but be real...

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. If you are looking for more than a 250/200, I would highly suggest going with a Hybrid, the sureflow can be build a little larger than that but you really wont get what you are looking for as the sureflow isn't designed as a competition injector. The DD was designed for that application, but I don't believe you really fall into that category either, you will need rods for that.

a 350-400cc hybrid with a 200% nozzle and all the latest modifications would probably make you a very happy man. I know we have been very impressed with the results we have gathered.

strok-n

Reaction score
Hey I have his 400/400 DD in a daily driver still trying to get the tuning completely worked out but overall they seem to be pretty good. And the lifetime warranty gives you peace of mind.

joebob3093

Reaction score
these injectors i haven't had alot of time to put miles on them but when i had my first set of 200/0 they were a great injector and i put close to 30k miles on them.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
these injectors i haven't had alot of time to put miles on them but when i had my first set of 200/0 they were a great injector and i put close to 30k miles on them.

With a pretty bad miss/missfire when cold... Never did get that figured out...

Oh and a set of 160's put down more HP then you...:poke:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
With a pretty bad miss/missfire when cold... Never did get that figured out...

Oh and a set of 160's put down more HP then you...:poke:

With a stock nozzle I dont think there is a very large amount of difference between a 160 and a 200.

So depending on how the rest of the truck is set up, that is very understandable that a 160 could make a little more power (better turbo, IC, IDM, tuning, transmission, tire size, motor health). Lots of variables and nearly the same amount of fuel.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
With a stock nozzle I dont think there is a very large amount of difference between a 160 and a 200.

So depending on how the rest of the truck is set up, that is very understandable that a 160 could make a little more power (better turbo, IC, IDM, tuning, transmission, tire size, motor health). Lots of variables and nearly the same amount of fuel.

LOL... Sounds like excuses to me...

I understand and am more or less just poking fun at him.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
It gave me a little chuckle when I opened this thread and saw an advertisement for rosewood at the top...

I wouldn't run farmers injectors if he was the last shop in the country building them.

After the way that cockbag behaved in the past toward people that were trying to help him, I'd be more likely to spit in his face.

I have a longer memory than most though, and his type of douche is a type I have a special kind of hate for.

Latest posts

Members online