Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Bag Pics...

2011-12-13_14-19-48_339.jpg

2011-12-13_14-19-43_143.jpg

2011-12-13_14-19-37_213.jpg

me2

Reaction score
The piston (bottom part) of that bag will have a part number on it. Could I bother you to see what it is ?

Thanks

me2

Reaction score
I own an 08 F350 4x4.

I'll be interested to see pictures of the installation and hear how it rides.

pantera1889

Reaction score
Bigstroker,

I have a 2001 F350 Dually 2wd . I was looking at this kit for two reasons. One was to improve the ride quality when unloaded. Two was to lower the rear of the truck (it sits a few inches higher than the front) It sits level while I am towing.( 24ft race car trailer) Could I adjust the sensors to lower the truck and drive it like that all of the time??

Thanks,
Ron

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Bigstroker,

I have a 2001 F350 Dually 2wd . I was looking at this kit for two reasons. One was to improve the ride quality when unloaded. Two was to lower the rear of the truck (it sits a few inches higher than the front) It sits level while I am towing.( 24ft race car trailer) Could I adjust the sensors to lower the truck and drive it like that all of the time??

Thanks,
Ron

Ron,

The ride quality unloaded is about the same as factory. If you drop the pressure to low in the bags(ie to keep a ride hieght) it will be VERY bouncy.
The bag is supposed to be inflated to 7" at all times.

alha

Reaction score
This looks interesting. I have what is probably a dumb question, but do they make this setup for all 4 corners? I know the Ex has an issue with it's neutered front end suspension height, and you can do the B(?) spring upgrade to it, but if this worked for front and rear, that may be another way to go? How much for this kit for an 05 Excursion? And if I happen to already have an ARB air compressor, is the kit available without one to save a little on the cost, as I can't believe a setup like this will be inexpensive? Are the install instructions available on line to read before making a purchasing decision? Thanks!

neverkickn

Reaction score
I may be wrong but I think when you start talking bagging the front, you are gonna have to build it yourself.

alha

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know, that's why I am asking here :) I thought big rigs had air ride all the way around, but haven't researched it much, so I thought I would ask here to see if anyone knew if it was even possible, or desirable, to do?

Latest posts

Members online