Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper_101

Reaction score
I wish the guy the best of luck, and hope he has a game changing product. I really do.

Some conflicting info here it would seem, so I do remain skeptical at this point however.

Arisley

Reaction score
I wish the guy the best of luck, and hope he has a game changing product. I really do.

Some conflicting info here it would seem, so I do remain skeptical at this point however.

Especially about the compressing oil part. If he can make that break through, he will change all of motorsports. Hell, he will change all of every known part of hydraulic engineering.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Wow...

LOL...

I mean I agree on sponsorship and all but..

YOU GUYS DRUG HIM IN HERE AND NOW YOU WANT HIM TO SPONSOR UP????

LOL

What's next. Ronald Regan reincarnated???? Lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
Wow...

LOL...

I mean I agree on sponsorship and all but..

YOU GUYS DRUG HIM IN HERE AND NOW YOU WANT HIM TO SPONSOR UP????

LOL

What's next. Ronald Regan reincarnated???? Lol

Yes! Ronnie owes me a hug Catdiezel.

I dont know about you but this guy handled himself in a stellar manner. The subject of this thread, rockstardiesel.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
Based on all of the threads I've read over the years like this one, this guy really has handled himself well. I hope for the best for this dude.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Yea, being dragged into here and setup for failure wasn't very classy. But I agree he handled it well, and I could tell it was taking a toll.

I do think he definitely should have had some real world proof before he started making claims, but it sounds like it's going good, he just jumped the gun.

I Know I would have lost it at a certain page and told yall to **** Off. Lol

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
Yea, being dragged into here and setup for failure wasn't very classy. But I agree he handled it well, and I could tell it was taking a toll.

I do think he definitely should have had some real world proof before he started making claims, but it sounds like it's going good, he just jumped the gun.

I Know I would have lost it at a certain page and told yall to **** Off. Lol

I agree with everything you said!
The classy side of me kept me from sharing the worst experience EVER with a certain vendor that played a role in this thread. Some of these vendors need to look in their own mirror before they throw someone else under the bus. Just sayin...

swinky

Reaction score
I agree with everything you said!
The classy side of me kept me from sharing the worst experience EVER with a certain vendor that played a role in this thread. Some of these vendors need to look in their own mirror before they throw someone else under the bus. Just sayin...
Agreed. Vendors suk balls sometimes. My first head gasket failure for instance. Everyone said go to this guy he's a vendor. Well 5,800 dollars and blown gaskets 8 months later was pretty disappointing.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
Agreed. Vendors suk balls sometimes. My first head gasket failure for instance. Everyone said go to this guy he's a vendor. Well 5,800 dollars and blown gaskets 8 months later was pretty disappointing.

Same here...this guys live tuning is the bestest ever....$1500 later and a crappy running, code throwing, smokey truck later....no returned calls nor emails. Promised the world walking out the door though. End of rant LOL

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Guys this stuff needs to be brought to the surface to help others from being screwed. The paying to be sponsors, they should stand behind their product. I for one am considering the HBj... If anyone has had issues, I would like to hear good or bad.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Guys this stuff needs to be brought to the surface to help others from being screwed. The paying to be sponsors, they should stand behind their product. I for one am considering the HBj... If anyone has had issues, I would like to hear good or bad.
If I was considering a new hpop I'd ask the following questions....if there's any dodging of them...it should raise an eyebrow.

How many pumps sold?
How many failures returned/repaired?
Post production pre shipment testing method?
Volume flow rate, and how that's tested?
Warranty?

V-Ref

Reaction score
A VENDOR started this thread, to throw a potential competitor under the bus under the guise of entertainment.

No matter how good the products, service, or proven history of the vendor, its BS.

It's not a way to run a business IMHO.

I hope they accomplished their objective with this thread. It has been entertaining.

sootie

Reaction score
A VENDOR started this thread, to throw a potential competitor under the bus under the guise of entertainment.

No matter how good the products, service, or proven history of the vendor, its BS.

It's not a way to run a business IMHO.

I hope they accomplished their objective with this thread. It has been entertaining.

if i was a vendor i would be pissed too when someone comes in and advertises without paying (not talking about this thread or site) and we all know the ongoing sagas of hpop manufactures. we still dont have any proof to back up cockstars claims do we?

Reaction score
if i was a vendor i would be pissed too when someone comes in and advertises without paying (not talking about this thread or site) and we all know the ongoing sagas of hpop manufactures. we still dont have any proof to back up cockstars claims do we?

Then the dispute between vendors should have been handled on the site that this information was presented. I have sat back and watched this tread really smh. We have a vendor that brings this up for the guy to be flogged about a product he is developing. Seems funny to me when the particular vendor that brings this up represents a company that has been known to copy others products.

Im with CAT he is brought in and sh*t on by nearly every member in this thread then is told to sponsor up?? Hahah yall are kinding me. He handled himself very well and has presented more information than any other hpop manufacture to date. Do you expect testing to be done in 2 days i mean damn he stated pumps are going out for testing to well known(to this site) individuals give them time to even be shipped.

This thread presented alot of good information but was ridiculous in the approach. But you know what they say if its not documented on the web it never happened

gnxtc2

Reaction score

Same here...this guys live tuning is the bestest ever....$1500 later and a crappy running, code throwing, smokey truck later....no returned calls nor emails. Promised the world walking out the door though. End of rant LOL

So who are they so the rest of of us won't have the same fate. You can PM me if you don't want it public.

Billy T.
[email protected]

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
I've been wanting to share the story, but too many nutswingers and I don't care to get into a message board war. I'll just say, a vendor shouldn't start threads and throw people under a bus, they should handle their own business....tables could turn at anytime.

swinky

Reaction score
I've been wanting to share the story, but too many nutswingers and I don't care to get into a message board war. I'll just say, a vendor shouldn't start threads and throw people under a bus, they should handle their own business....tables could turn at anytime.
Yuhpp. Too many nutswingers. I learned my lesson to keep it off the web. At events is a different story though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.