Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yes! Ronnie owes me a hug Catdiezel.

I dont know about you but this guy handled himself in a stellar manner. The subject of this thread, rockstardiesel.

Yes. Completely agree.... he handled himself very fair.

Who else would honestly post up all the results he has.... I don't care if there fictitious or not... very few other vendors would have even given any info without some secret squirrel decoder ring insignia... lol

The clicks and clubs and bickering amongst these people from the 6.7l to the 6.9l idi is just about ridiculous anymore. Nuts winging runs ramped like a flu virus. Whether data is accurate or not... nutswinging always overrules.

There needs to be a privatized section on the site where everyone can just measure their Peters and post the data up and get it over with!!!

Bunch of jealous covetous children bichen none stop and a few over grown children.

You guys need to get a life!! Lol.... or get laid one.... get married have some kids....

I miss TDS days when guys got along and posted factual stuff and everyone was trying to just evolve together.

Carry on...

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Just finished reading the whole thread. Interesting to say the least. I also have to hand it to the guy for handling himself so well while a forum full of seasoned members run him through the ringer. For good reason though if you ask me, after some other pumps that have promised similar gains.

I'm still waiting for a response to what Jason had mentioned about the math and physics behind the pump in relation to the claims being made.

I miss TDS days when guys got along and posted factual stuff and everyone was trying to just evolve together.

Carry on...

Back when a tuned 7.3 was the cat's ass and fast, and people were doing zoo dad, 5k, and foil delete mods... LOL

Yeah, was a simpler time.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Maybe you need to re read the second sentence of your last post. RSD did not post on PSA, you did. If you're gonna drag others into a setup then maybe you should change your user name, or set up a different account. Cause when "Jason@dynoproven" in big blue letters makes a post most people assume that your opinion represents dynoproven. I sure did. Just a fyi... and assuming that Johnathan or Cassie (bosses or owners of dynoproven perhaps?) don't care that you're causing **** with their company name might have some negative consequences. But hey, what do I know? I'm just a guy staring at a computer screen with a Visa waiting to spend my money. There's more than a few vendors here I wouldn't give a cent to strictly due to how they've conducted themselves on this site.
And notice how Jason@dynoproven is no longer his screen name. Its back Ro thuglike.

So either he's no longer employed by dynoproven, or someone is protecting him...

thuglike

Reaction score
I asked to have it changed back......

I do not represent dynoproven,,....

So now..anyone who has a problem with this thread...*** you..;)

dsberman94

Reaction score
So you don't represent DYNOPROVEN since this thread or before this thread was started. Or you do still work for them just don't want to publicly work for them? Just trying to get my facts straight here.

blaze42069

Reaction score
I asked to have it changed back......

I do not represent dynoproven,,....

So now..anyone who has a problem with this thread...*** you..;)

All I can say is......WOW. I think I'm gonna hold off on my HBJR. I could only imagine the customer service from this guy.:doh: But one sale shouldn't hurt hey.

Jomax

Reaction score
This went from bad to worst...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

thuglike

Reaction score
Did what??....this isn't life changing one way or another. I no longer work for DynoProven..no big deal. ...been here a long time...longer than most of you. I am suppose to apologize because some of you don't like what was posted...hold your breathe..... Get off your soap boxes and Drop the holier-than-thou attitude. Or we can do this round and round all you want.

Jomax

Reaction score
Did what??....this isn't life changing one way or another. I no longer work for DynoProven..no big deal. ...been here a long time...longer than most of you. I am suppose to apologize because some of you don't like what was posted...hold your breathe..... Get off your soap boxes and Drop the holier-than-thou attitude. Or we can do this round and round all you want.

Did you work for them at the shop or just online tech?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online