Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

sootie

Reaction score
Then the dispute between vendors should have been handled on the site that this information was presented. I have sat back and watched this tread really smh. We have a vendor that brings this up for the guy to be flogged about a product he is developing. Seems funny to me when the particular vendor that brings this up represents a company that has been known to copy others products.

Im with CAT he is brought in and sh*t on by nearly every member in this thread then is told to sponsor up?? Hahah yall are kinding me. He handled himself very well and has presented more information than any other hpop manufacture to date. Do you expect testing to be done in 2 days i mean damn he stated pumps are going out for testing to well known(to this site) individuals give them time to even be shipped.

This thread presented alot of good information but was ridiculous in the approach. But you know what they say if its not documented on the web it never happened

fair enough-it wasn't like all his stories added up though...and he hasnt got anyone that has actually run the pump to come and say anything. you would think the 300k miles of testing done surely there would be at least two guys willing to talk about it, no?

Reaction score
fair enough-it wasn't like all his stories added up though...and he hasnt got anyone that has actually run the pump to come and say anything. you would think the 300k miles of testing done surely there would be at least two guys willing to talk about it, no?
Yes I agree with you as well. All his stories didn't add up but he did represent himself well when everyone was against him. Seems that his pump is just out of development and is in need of beta testers.

ibestroken

Reaction score
Then the dispute between vendors should have been handled on the site that this information was presented. I have sat back and watched this tread really smh. We have a vendor that brings this up for the guy to be flogged about a product he is developing. Seems funny to me when the particular vendor that brings this up represents a company that has been known to copy others products.

Im with CAT he is brought in and sh*t on by nearly every member in this thread then is told to sponsor up?? Hahah yall are kinding me. He handled himself very well and has presented more information than any other hpop manufacture to date. Do you expect testing to be done in 2 days i mean damn he stated pumps are going out for testing to well known(to this site) individuals give them time to even be shipped.

This thread presented alot of good information but was ridiculous in the approach. But you know what they say if its not documented on the web it never happened

This ^^ right here. Give the guy a chance to get some shipped out to a few folks on the sight.

I know I could go on a massive rant about some s***ty experience ive had with a certain vendor but I keep it off the public forums because I don't feel like being bombarded with crap. I just choose to share with folks off the forums that ask about it.

Soo... good luck rockstar with the new pump and I hope it actually performs how you say it does.

sootie

Reaction score
This ^^ right here. Give the guy a chance to get some shipped out to a few folks on the sight.

I know I could go on a massive rant about some s***ty experience ive had with a certain vendor but I keep it off the public forums because I don't feel like being bombarded with crap. I just choose to share with folks off the forums that ask about it.

Soo... good luck rockstar with the new pump and I hope it actually performs how you say it does.

im the same way-i have had my fair share of bad experiences with vendors on here but waaay too many nutswingers to talk about it. i find it hilarious that enough ppl get screwed that former nutswingers just stop supporting them loudly but never come out and talk bad about them. said shops just cease to advertise here... LOL

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
im the same way-i have had my fair share of bad experiences with vendors on here but waaay too many nutswingers to talk about it. i find it hilarious that enough ppl get screwed that former nutswingers just stop supporting them loudly but never come out and talk bad about them. said shops just cease to advertise here... LOL

This sounds like a very "Elite" shop I heard about on here.

V-Ref

Reaction score
if i was a vendor i would be pissed too when someone comes in and advertises without paying (not talking about this thread or site) and we all know the ongoing sagas of hpop manufactures. we still dont have any proof to back up cockstars claims do we?
Sootie

The guy didn't even have a profile here......then saw his business being setup for a smear campaign. I don't know if his pumps are any good or not, Dynoproven is just that...a proven company...but that's not the point. I get what your sating about claims of awesomeness.... Rock star has definitely set the bar high for his pumps. I hope they pan out to be what is claimed.

Last edited:

thuglike

Reaction score

What dispute?

Guys..... RSD STARTED the thread over on PSN..I brought it over here.

His posts were deleted real quick over there. Outrageous claims.
If you guys don't like or agree with me bringing it over here...that's fine.
But I did it on my own..Jonathan nor Cassie know about this thread and prob. don't care.

As far as your statement about copying others products I can only assume you mean the thread started by a CUSTOMER of ours about a turbo set-up.

If I can post where Jonathan admits to it being Jakes (in that thread) with a few alterations would you appologize right here for your comments???

Jason NOT dynoproven started this thread.

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
What dispute?

Guys..... RSD STARTED the thread over on PSN..I brought it over here.

His posts were deleted real quick over there. Outrageous claims.
If you guys don't like or agree with me bringing it over here...that's fine.
But I did it on my own..Jonathan nor Cassie know about this thread and prob. don't care.

As far as your statement about copying others products I can only assume you mean the thread started by a CUSTOMER of ours about a turbo set-up.

If I can post where Jonathan admits to it being Jakes (in that thread) with a few alterations would you appologize right here for your comments???

Jason NOT dynoproven started this thread.

Maybe you need to re read the second sentence of your last post. RSD did not post on PSA, you did. If you're gonna drag others into a setup then maybe you should change your user name, or set up a different account. Cause when "Jason@dynoproven" in big blue letters makes a post most people assume that your opinion represents dynoproven. I sure did. Just a fyi... and assuming that Johnathan or Cassie (bosses or owners of dynoproven perhaps?) don't care that you're causing **** with their company name might have some negative consequences. But hey, what do I know? I'm just a guy staring at a computer screen with a Visa waiting to spend my money. There's more than a few vendors here I wouldn't give a cent to strictly due to how they've conducted themselves on this site.

Last edited:

Reaction score
"jason not dynoproven started this thread"

uh jason you do realize your handle says jason@DYNOPROVEN dont you? so you ARE representing that that your company started the thread...i would fire your a** for making my company look this bad if you worked for me...funny how you wanted to start sh*t now you crawfishing like a mofo...LOL :coward:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thuglike

Reaction score
"jason not dynoproven started this thread"

uh jason you do realize your handle says jason@DYNOPROVEN dont you? so you ARE representing that that your company started the thread...i would fire your a** for making my company look this bad if you worked for me...funny how you wanted to start sh*t now you crawfishing like a mofo...LOL :coward:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still here bitch

pullandpray

Reaction score
Well this thread went from bashing to getting some solid info back to bashing to jason saying bitch. I thought bitch was censored.. you mean I can't say **** but I can say bitch?.... seriously this should get moved to awol section.

I sure hope the mod who reads this has a sense of humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online