Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
lol yeah you got me i just buy mbs pumps and sell them for more, with a better warranty and better clames.

m j

Reaction score
his address is a dirt road,
google street view doesnt go up it so no pic of the house.
I think you would be unwise to send $$ with the info presented on his website (website doesnt even mention an address but there is one on FB page) or here.
I dont see a $50k pump flow bench being down that dirt road

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
his address is a dirt road,
google street view doesnt go up it so no pic of the house.
I think you would be unwise to send $$ with the info presented on his website (website doesnt even mention an address but there is one on FB page) or here.
I dont see a $50k pump flow bench being down that dirt road

I agree with 99% of what you say. Don't judge the ***kin dirt road tho. That's a bunch of bull****. Some of the coolest **** you'll ever see down the end of a few dirt roads you'll be lucky to find. Just sayin.

Black 02

Reaction score
http://rockstarrdiesel.com/

This wasn't that hard.

I wish him luck. He did come in here pretty hot headed with claims, but in all fairness, Jason did basically set him up to be bashed and he came in to defend himself. Jason wanted the dogs to attack him and they did for the most part.

I think he's done pretty well defending his product. Real truck miles will help sell his product.

I could care less. I run Terminators.

dsberman94

Reaction score
But I guess this is the "shop" you have?
a9a5baae56a92167c92af630564ef80a.jpg

I'm surprised UPS is able to find this place.
cca7b5aa612f299d3140b403922df1a7.jpg

Right in the middle of butthole nowhere PA
be92089318a1cacc991a432f21c3f438.jpg

superpsd

Reaction score
Right in the middle of no where down a dirt road makes no difference. If claims are true seems the "rebuilder" he is working with builds the pumps or parts and rockstarr assembles?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Right in the middle of no where down a dirt road makes no difference. If claims are true seems the "rebuilder" he is working with builds the pumps or parts and rockstarr assembles?
for sure!! i know of a dam good shop in BFE kansas a lil north west of Wichita that nobody would find if they where just driving around.. Strokersace know the shop too... location doesn't matter one ***in bit... but we still need to see a rigorous test done to see how this pump can hold up.

live life full throttle

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
out in the middle of nowhere with 6 trucks out front on that particular day, that was the old shop its 2 miles from town and 1 mile frominterste 80 an if you lookup the road just like 1/8 mile theres a half mile dirt track,

Jomax

Reaction score
But I guess this is the "shop" you have?
a9a5baae56a92167c92af630564ef80a.jpg

I'm surprised UPS is able to find this place.
cca7b5aa612f299d3140b403922df1a7.jpg

Right in the middle of butthole nowhere PA
be92089318a1cacc991a432f21c3f438.jpg

I don't think you can make those statments.... i would NOT, bomb on a shop for being on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
image.jpg

That drop pin is down right between where 219 is marked is the 80 exit. lol you guys will do whatever it takes to make things look way worst then it is.

Last edited:

cbf9703

Reaction score
I don't think you can make those statments.... i would NOT, bomb on a shop for being on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Did you forget who was making those statements? LOL Most of us realize shop location is irrelevant if they do high quality work. On a side note, being outside of town makes test driving trucks a lot easier :D

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Lol yeah but I'm just trying to make a point, half the guys here seem to be just trying to find something wrong, I'm just trying to show that you can make things look way different then they are, I'm Just trying to do the best i can for being tossed into a bashing session.

Last edited:

emev0l

Reaction score
You may have the greatest pump ever made, you may have found the secret to making a stock pump perform much much better then when it left the factory. The problem is there are a lot of people on this site who have a pretty good idea on how a HPOP works and have had experience with several different "performance" HPOPs built by different companies.

You have 2 ways to get our attention.

1. Tell us every detail about a truck that is running one of your pumps, including whos tuning is on the truck, what PW the tune is running, what size injectors, and what ICP and duty cycle it can hold on a WOT run. I want to see video of this, anyone with a cell phone can handle that.

2. Send 3 pumps out to big names on this site that will test the pumps, let them run it and see what they find, they wont BS us.

Don't tell us, show us

If your not willing to do either of those 2 things, then this is not the site for you. Coming on here without doing either of those things will never get you anything other then skepticism and criticism.

sootie

Reaction score
its called survival of the fittest. just think-if you can actually back up your absurd claims, and your product does what you say it does, you will have this same group telling everyone in the world to buy from you...

oh and a word of advice...NEVER screw anyone over, ALWAYS deliver what you say you will WHEN you say you will, and take the time to return messages. Otherwise-you may as well pack up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.