Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Its obvious you guys don't know who Jason is.

He has been around longer and done more than most of you taking sh*t in this thread combined. He will still be here after you all have sold your **** and moved on or get run off.

ja_cain

Reaction score
Idiots! :poke: I'm still just a newbie (relative to most of you) and knew that Jason was Thuglike.

Jomax

Reaction score
If I had the funds. I'd try this pump, speaking of such. RSD hasn't been replying. You guys might of scared him off...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
If I had the funds. I'd try this pump, speaking of such. RSD hasn't been replying. You guys might of scared him off...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

nah-hes kept up to date reading it...

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Its obvious you guys don't know who Jason is.

He has been around longer and done more than most of you taking sh*t in this thread combined. He will still be here after you all have sold your **** and moved on or get run off.
Yep....I first met Thuggy at Extreme Diesel Performance in Wall, NJ back in '99-'00 at one of their open house/dyno days.

Sh!t.....my truck put down 225RWHP back then with just a US Gear chip, open air filter and a 4" exhaust from Stan's Headers.

Billy T.
[email protected]

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Couldn't read all of this but it sounds like. ...
Buttdynoproven calling someone else out fir an inferior product.
Thank goodness it wasn't for plagiarism.

Us 7.3 guys are the epitome of coolaide drinkers, or at least some of us used to be.
That said....if you truly do have a durable pump that will drive 250/200's.....spill the beans. You could sell thousands overnight!
Otherwise no one is going trust you. We've been burnt too many times by companies that wind up changing there names to distance themselves from their reputation.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Idiots! :poke: I'm still just a newbie (relative to most of you) and knew that Jason was Thuglike.
I've always known that Thuglike was Jason@dynoproven. Just found it funny that as soon as he started catching flack for being a vendor starting a bashing thread about a competing product, his screen name mysteriously changed back and he's claiming he has no affiliation with Dynoproven.

thuglike

Reaction score
Yep..I really gave it to him here.....

With all sincerity..good luck with the pump. If you have a superior product good for you guys....

mandkole

Reaction score
Couldn't read all of this but it sounds like. ...
Buttdynoproven calling someone else out fir an inferior product.
Thank goodness it wasn't for plagiarism.

Haha.. Nah, theres no real evidence of what this new pump is yet. The pump or shop was not publically known until Jason brought the brief PSN thread to PSA. The shop has built some (40-50 id guess) has test capability (which seems fairly unique from this product arena, so good for them), has made test bench performance claims and now we're all waiting for some known guys to guinea pig them...

thuglike

Reaction score
I've always known that Thuglike was Jason@dynoproven. Just found it funny that as soon as he started catching flack for being a vendor starting a bashing thread about a competing product, his screen name mysteriously changed back and he's claiming he has no affiliation with Dynoproven.

Correct..the only reason there was a change.
Now I don't have to be held to some made up code of ethics by the same people who once they smell blood are the first to attack..no matter what.
Even if they didnt read the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online