Headers or Not ???

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score

I have emailed David several times (with pics) and another guy who had something to do with them. No response, which led me to believe that its a no go.

Driversside2.jpg

Steeringbootremoved.jpg

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I have a set on mine. If I hadn't gotten them for a little bit of nothing I wouldn't have bought them. There's a bit of sound difference but that's it. I'm not that impressed.

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score
I think Im going to give it a miss. There are plenty of big HP trucks your end with OEM manifolds. The money will be spent else where.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I drove the truck to work today. It almost seems like its slower spooling....... Of course its also a bran new motor too so it could he something else. Lol!

indyF-350psd

Reaction score
None of you guys running headers saw better spool up or lower Bp numbers?

i switched to an h2e when i did my headers so i never even checked bp before to compare it to....spools right up to 40 lbs nice and fast with my swamps 175/146 sticks....now im at 40 lbs of boost and about 50-52 psi of bp......

02BigD

Reaction score
None of you guys running headers saw better spool up or lower Bp numbers?

I saw a lower bp on the 38r, but I also switched to a 1.15 housing. With the 66/71/19 , modded h2e, and Matt's stage 1 cam, running 43 bp on 42 psi boost. Heads have work from Carson as well.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Im sure it helps even the slightest with spool-up and bp. Its got to at least when you LOOK at them side by side. Course that could differ from real world facts. Sooooo who wants to give me a set of headers and ill do the tests. :joy:

Latest posts

Members online